Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 April, 08:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
18 April, 08:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Cyrus Parsa case for crimes against humanity...
Elon is mentioned...

Many many other names are mentioned. seems like Parsa filed this case to reveal some Big Tech Tribunals...it mentions, All Assets seized for crimes against humanity but only half of Elon's.

Pretty interesting read against Big Tech for anyone that hasn't seen it yet...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 April, 09:57
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Yep i think we all know Elon isnt a clean guy by far...but i think he made a deal with the white hats because humanity needs his technology. if it means helping us through this...its great. hes a weird dude though...

Yes, I believe he does have a heart for humanity...he just needed a little help to break away from the evil ones that programmed him since birth...I believe in him and believe he has the right support and enough support now...he even seems to smile more now too
10:03 PM - Apr 18, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kanderc in this post can reply
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
19 April, 02:48
Thats what many dont get, many of these people never had a chance to do good.

19 April, 05:27
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
Exactly...
💚🌟💚

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 April, 10:07
I will agree to that one.

18 April, 10:18
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I think the super hero genius they created for themselves backfired, he is now on our team...lol

and I'm sure he is probably not the only one that have ended up following their heart...