Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 January, 11:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
John who??? Does it start with a K.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 May, 10:15
VK i think I missed this one i love and respect u as VK you have brought us threw so much and years of bs . John is a hope and so are . 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jess 369 @Jess_369_
05 May, 08:21
ditto

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 May, 08:09
Wow that a big can of worms..alot of Johns. John jr, JFK, John Trump, John Titor..your uncle? your father? your friend?

God’sAlli Qop @Godsalli
05 May, 08:53
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
who saved the life of Vincent Kennedy McMahon’s Father ? your Answer will be there.

05 May, 08:06
John who? Titor?

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
05 May, 08:04
🙏

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
05 May, 08:00
😉💙👍

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
19 April, 02:30
That's a loaded statement.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 April, 02:24
🙏🙏🙏

1776 ... @IGG1776
19 April, 11:51
John Perry Barlow 👊

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 April, 10:59
glad John was there, lots of ppl have needed you here💓

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 April, 06:13
merci 🙏☘️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 April, 04:58
Neither would a lot of us...
Probably all of us...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 April, 01:49
Blessed. ✨

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 April, 01:45
for the record i assume you mean Mr. Trump? Id love to go into the past. nopt to change nuffin, just to lsee how things were when I was a kid, but as an adult. Well that and to stop my father from lbeating me. Ok, Id roll that POS but wouldnt change nothin else

Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
19 April, 01:35
He Gave Me Strength To Carry On as a Targeted Individual. I Do Not Believe I Would Have Lasted With Out His Support of Carrying Me Through To The Finish Line!! He Has Taught Me So Much More New Things Over The Last Few Years. He Has Givin Me Confidence In My Faith. Although the danger for me is not over, I have learned that through prayer Jesus has my back. Im Excited To Learn More About The Bible & am Excited To Learn More About The Missing Books of the Bible. To me He Is The Best Activist of all Time!!! He is a Smart & Brilliant Soul. I Personally will Forever be Indebted to Him!! God Blessed Us With This Beautiful Patriot!! He Will Forever Be Loved & Respected by Me. He Stands On His Own Merit and Rightfully so!!! May Jesus Protect Him and his Beautiful Family During the Storm!! Im Am So Honored To Have Been part of This Movement & To Get Acquainted with Him. And & So Fortunate To Have Had his Support As a Human Trafficked adult. He Will Never Be Forgotten. Thanks For Being there!

Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
19 April, 02:02
In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication
That Was of Cource For John John. But With That Being Said None of This Would of Been Possible With Out His Dad!! Before I even got introduced 2 Q , I had his dad's pictures at work on my wall, along with The Short version of His Press Speech, Along With a Pic of Martin Luther King, & Gandhi.

When I knew that JFK was behind the Q movement, I Knew I Could Back Up & Trust The White Hat Military Plan. I Knew They Knew The Danger The Citizens Around World Were Facing. becoming extinct due to depopulation agenda. I knew the help had to come from someone on the inside. To tell U the truth I don't know that I would of Had So Much Luck N Trusting The Plan Without The Support of These 2 Great Men. N my book they were sent by God. 2 Set free, the planet N turning sovereignty & freedom back to the people.

I didn't know about the children. Knew of pizza gate & some problems in England. but had no clue how bad it gotten. God bless JFK & His Fortitude N Not Giving Up On The Children.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 April, 01:12
Here for John
but then
so many beautiful Divine souls.
What a path. What a privilege 🕊️

05 May, 08:07
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
the woman in the white ballcap..isnt even close to being Carolyn.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
19 April, 01:09
John 8:33

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
19 April, 12:54
Me Either! #john 🥰

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 12:45
https://anonup.com/upload/...

Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
19 April, 12:21
Toujours cette phrase dans la tête.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 April, 12:09
But i am thankful for John too...without him we wouldn't be here either

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 April, 12:07
Now, I know i am supposed to be decoding this message but quick question...Which John? Jr, Sr. Durham, John Trump, Donald John Trump??? Asking for a friend

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 April, 12:06
Is John you father?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 April, 12:00
U more so than maybe us, sir...

but we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for John!

👣💛🙏

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
19 April, 12:00

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
18 April, 11:45

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
18 April, 11:36