Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
01 February, 06:42
I am dying over here waiting for the EBS, how much longer before I can tell some hateful people "I told you so"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
01 February, 09:24
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
OMGOSH! LOL Me too! 😜 EBS!πŸ™πŸ’₯Short of bopping a few doubters on the head to WAKE UP & do their research, I'm like BRING ON the EBS already! If this is truly going to make the SUPERBOWL look like a puppy show, why not make the EBS drop during a time when the MASSES are watching... during the SUPER BOWL next week Feb. 7, 2021? πŸ€”But, I've been hearing the Super Bowl is canceled. idk Ugggg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
01 February, 10:11
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Oh my gosh, I haven't heard SB was cancelled. I know professional sports are bad, but NFL is kinda the only thing enjoyable right now and am a KC Chiefs fan. Live in Kansas. I mean, if we can EBS and truth spilling instead, I am down with that.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
😯 You know what?! Earlier I was seeing some conflicting reports on COVID canceling NFL, BUT I just checked again, it looks like it's still ON for next Sunday 2/7!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Sorry for the scare! πŸ˜”Yes, NFL is the BEST entertainment we have going with all that's going on. EBS half time? LOL naw... i doubt that. πŸ˜‚ It's def gonna be like Christmas when it comes though. Hearts racing over to the TV/cell phone!
10:42 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by In_The_Lane in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IN THE LANE, click on at the bottom under it