Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
I am dying over here waiting for the EBS, how much longer before I can tell some hateful people "I told you so"?
06:42 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
Season Herlihy @Seeezan17
06 February, 12:29
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
these stupid BStards still won't believe us even my Bachelor degree uncle i don't fecking get it, If Trump and team are waiting for these people to wake up it isn't gonna happen, there is noone left to wake up the sheep are asleep. Lets drop the friggin hammar!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janie gee @janiemgee
02 February, 11:05
I feel like I've found my tribe here on AnonUp! All of you patriots who commented on Patriot Girl's post are saying out loud the things rattling around in my head. I hear we need to be kind and patient with people just waking up, and know that to be true. But I really just want the chance to shake them and demand to know how they could have been so fast asleep. More than anything, I want what we all want---safety and healing for the children. But I also want to see justice done. And I want to know the truth. SOON. Oh yeah, and I want to lose 15 pounds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
01 February, 09:24
OMGOSH! LOL Me too! 😜 EBS!🙏💥Short of bopping a few doubters on the head to WAKE UP & do their research, I'm like BRING ON the EBS already! If this is truly going to make the SUPERBOWL look like a puppy show, why not make the EBS drop during a time when the MASSES are watching... during the SUPER BOWL next week Feb. 7, 2021? 🤔But, I've been hearing the Super Bowl is canceled. idk Ugggg

01 February, 10:11
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Oh my gosh, I haven't heard SB was cancelled. I know professional sports are bad, but NFL is kinda the only thing enjoyable right now and am a KC Chiefs fan. Live in Kansas. I mean, if we can EBS and truth spilling instead, I am down with that.

Willa Belle @WillJBella
01 February, 08:05
It might not happen at all, best case scenario everything is clean and swift and the kids never have to worry what is going on...

01 February, 10:14
In response Willa Belle to his Publication
So, how does that work? The Red pilled people want the truth to come out, we have been told been several trusted sources "all the lies will be revealed". The sheep need to have the truth shoved in their faces to wake the hell up. We can never go down this path again and the truth must be told.

MistersMrs ❤❤❤ @Getnlucky_69
01 February, 07:04
The wait is causing me much anxiety. I swear when its all over I am going to sleep for a week. Until then I will eat my feelings. lol

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
01 February, 09:28
In response MistersMrs ❤❤❤ to her Publication
CHEERS to THAT! And I love your BIO description. It's the same with my husband! 😂 It ain't over! WWG1WGA!!

01 February, 10:16
In response MistersMrs ❤❤❤ to her Publication
well crap, I have been eating my feelings since I was red pilled. Dang it.

Kathy Wunderlich @KountryKat14
01 February, 06:47
I don't think that's the message, love first is the way💗🙏💗

01 February, 10:18
In response Kathy Wunderlich to her Publication
I think we all know that love and understanding is the right thing but I am ANGRY and I cannot help it.

Stargazer Lily @Stargazer
01 February, 06:44
So many people refuse to believe anything we tell them. They just can't see how any of it could happen. It's exhausting.

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
01 February, 06:44
Definitely this month. Some say Superbowl Sunday but there's no way to know for sure. If dates are publicized, the enemy can FF.

Godly Man @WWCUE
01 February, 06:43
hang in there, Patriot. It is tough right now.