Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
01 February, 06:42
I am dying over here waiting for the EBS, how much longer before I can tell some hateful people "I told you so"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
01 February, 09:24
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
OMGOSH! LOL Me too! 😜 EBS!πŸ™πŸ’₯Short of bopping a few doubters on the head to WAKE UP & do their research, I'm like BRING ON the EBS already! If this is truly going to make the SUPERBOWL look like a puppy show, why not make the EBS drop during a time when the MASSES are watching... during the SUPER BOWL next week Feb. 7, 2021? πŸ€”But, I've been hearing the Super Bowl is canceled. idk Ugggg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
Oh my gosh, I haven't heard SB was cancelled. I know professional sports are bad, but NFL is kinda the only thing enjoyable right now and am a KC Chiefs fan. Live in Kansas. I mean, if we can EBS and truth spilling instead, I am down with that.
10:11 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
01 February, 10:42
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
😯 You know what?! Earlier I was seeing some conflicting reports on COVID canceling NFL, BUT I just checked again, it looks like it's still ON for next Sunday 2/7!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Sorry for the scare! πŸ˜”Yes, NFL is the BEST entertainment we have going with all that's going on. EBS half time? LOL naw... i doubt that. πŸ˜‚ It's def gonna be like Christmas when it comes though. Hearts racing over to the TV/cell phone!