Dennis 369 @Dennis369
Grand Rising Fam... 🌞

You have to choose yourself, even when others refuse to. Self love is choosing yourself and choosing yourself is self care. You're entertaining the wrong things with the wrong people because you're struggling with loving yourself. It's okay to take a break, a moment for yourself. It's okay to be selfish if it means rediscovering your own power and happiness. 🙏❤️

"You shouldn't have to be a soldier your entire life. You shouldn't have to spend the rest of it healing either. I mean, you need to overcome the conditionings that have been holding you back, but there's also a point when you have to just start being. That's what you came here for. Not for lifelong lessons but for that projection into pure stability, ease, abundance, and genuine happiness." 🥰
05:38 AM - Apr 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 April, 05:44
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Beautiful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
19 April, 10:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thank you Stephanie! 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
18 April, 08:23
this was needed Thank u 👊🏾

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
18 April, 11:36
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
😊🙏❤️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 08:19
The Slave System has Eliminated Everyones Ability to Refine & Deliver Their #1 Major Talent to Humanity.
Hu-Man’s are generally capable of acquiring any of some 27 Talents, Skills or Abilities.
Of these 27 gifts Most can only come close to Mastering 1 (Your Unique Gift) with numbers 2,3 following up behind your Major #1 Ability/Gift.
You can make a living doing your #2 ,3 skills but You’ll make a difference when you focus on refining your #1 Skill, Ability, Talent or Gift, in order to assist Others Who need your brand of expertise! ❤️
Stay Positive!
https://www.naturalhandyma...

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 April, 07:24
The ocean, beautiful! Your words, straight to my heart. I grew up modelling myself after my mother, who completely devoted her life/ herself to the well-being of her husband/my father (a quadriplegic, confined to a wheelchair, shortly after my birth), and her children. She led a totally selfless life, out of pure necessity. That programming is very strong in me - I wrestle with it constantly. (My garden is my refuge.)