Dennis 369 @Dennis369
18 April, 05:38
Grand Rising Fam... 🌞

You have to choose yourself, even when others refuse to. Self love is choosing yourself and choosing yourself is self care. You're entertaining the wrong things with the wrong people because you're struggling with loving yourself. It's okay to take a break, a moment for yourself. It's okay to be selfish if it means rediscovering your own power and happiness. 🙏❤️

"You shouldn't have to be a soldier your entire life. You shouldn't have to spend the rest of it healing either. I mean, you need to overcome the conditionings that have been holding you back, but there's also a point when you have to just start being. That's what you came here for. Not for lifelong lessons but for that projection into pure stability, ease, abundance, and genuine happiness." 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
19 April, 10:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thank you Stephanie! 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 April, 10:13
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
I could live there, I go to the beach and sit up to my neck in the waves, for HOURS> lol