Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
30 January, 12:13
Silent Childern No More ....😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
31 January, 02:36
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
Watch Avicii's video attached below 'For a Better Day'
about the Elite & Child Sex Trafficking #crimesagainstchildren ~ Avicii/Tim Bergling previously said: "The promise of a better life often traps families and children into being used as tools for some of the most despicable people on Earth"
notice the mask/ face coverings in the video #FutureProvesPast
I believe we will hear very heart wrenching true accounts & testimonies in the futuRe~ answers to who, what, when, where, how & the why's 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻
the truth will not be for everyone
https://youtu.be/Xq-knHXSK...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
01 February, 10:37
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Powerful and moving video... when news broke about Avicii's tragic death, my then teenage daughters were mournful and suspicious of his passing.
Every lie will be revealed #GodWins

Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
02 February, 08:03
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Will do dearest angel! Your love and light is a blessing of which I'm forever grateful for. Hugs to you, Dennis and Saint. Love you, Diana 😇❤️🙏