Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
30 January, 12:13
Silent Childern No More ....😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
Watch Avicii's video attached below 'For a Better Day'
about the Elite & Child Sex Trafficking #crimesagainstchildren ~ Avicii/Tim Bergling previously said: "The promise of a better life often traps families and children into being used as tools for some of the most despicable people on Earth"
notice the mask/ face coverings in the video #FutureProvesPast
I believe we will hear very heart wrenching true accounts & testimonies in the futuRe~ answers to who, what, when, where, how & the why's 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻
the truth will not be for everyone
https://youtu.be/Xq-knHXSK...
02:36 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 August, 11:58
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
10 July, 02:25

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
30 June, 12:59
May God protect our warriorsthat are saving these children around the world. only through God could these children ever heal. They deserve a family to love them and take care of them. All pedos amd humantrafickers deserve to be erased from this planet. Please God finish them!

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
02 March, 03:31
The world needs to know!
#fulldisclosure
#justice 🙏🙏🙏

Marilyn Littleton @Mally53
02 March, 03:13
No it wont but it needs to be exposed im fed up with tip toeing around people !

Paul Underwood @volfan397
26 February, 09:02
I hope all the pedo die a slow and painful death. Nothing can be done to them here on earth that will compare to how they will spend eternity.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
05 February, 09:52

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
05 February, 04:53
❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙

I have faith he is safe and alive and helping rid the world of evil!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
02 February, 10:57
The deeper we go down the rabbit hole the more tears flow. Today I listened to a short description of Frazzledrip and a survivor's account of Uncle Sam's snuff factory. There are no words for the horrors committed on our children. We owe a debt of gratitude to Avici, Bourdain, President Trump, Q and our Military. They have saved the innocents, exposed the evil and restored faith in our future. Now we help, we heal and we celebrate God's magnificence. 🕊

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
03 February, 01:51
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
#SaveTheChildrenWorldwide 🙏🏻❤️

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
03 February, 01:59
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
There is a survivor on IG that is on the run... her videos are testimony. She is being chased right now. Her and her mom. Hunted. Breaks my heart... I cried so long today about this. Looking at my kids, thinking they are lucky when others are not.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
01 February, 10:37
Powerful and moving video... when news broke about Avicii's tragic death, my then teenage daughters were mournful and suspicious of his passing.
Every lie will be revealed #GodWins

01 February, 10:39
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
say hello to the girls💞🌸

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
01 February, 10:08
As I said in my reply to @rgibb11 about this post . I watched a great documentary from Good Lion Films called Pervywood 8 . I highly recommend it and this explained the truth about what happened with these guys and the film they were said to be involved in ! The documentary showed on further investigation ,that The Silent Children was actually a snuff film and they were definately not involved in that ! Sorry I’m not very good at explaining it ,but for anyone who is interested in looking deeper into this watch Pervywood 8 ! ( you may find it on Bitchute under Disclosure Library. 👀

Liv- N-Water @LivNwater
01 February, 10:14
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
There is no number 8

Nina Girl @WarriorGoddess9
01 February, 03:08
Dear God, I have been so asleep to all this. I never watched TV and stayed busy. I can't unsee some things I assume why I was so naively to this since I was healing old wounds myself within. I pray for us all daily especially these children.🙏✝️

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
31 January, 05:06

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
31 January, 04:59
yup, i believe this was his last video befoe he died

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
31 January, 01:36
Wow.....

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
31 January, 01:38
until They are #Save and all #pedopiecesofshit , enablers, collaborator, corrupt fooks have their day with LADY JUstice 🇺🇸🇺🇸🤙🏾🤙🏾🤙🏾

31 January, 04:32
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
powerful image, the lionhearted so very strong yet fragile to cradle delicate life ~ thank you Davy🙏🏻💓

American Girl @Americangirl
31 January, 01:29
look at the #'s circled. 3 33 23. The father, the and the holy ghost gonna bring the pain. #GodWins

Gray 359 @Gray359
31 January, 09:40
This made me tear up. 😢

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
31 January, 02:38
heartbreaking 😭😭😭

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 January, 02:37
Thank you for this i will check it out now