Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
30 January, 12:13
Silent Childern No More ....šŸ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
31 January, 02:36
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
Watch Avicii's video attached below 'For a Better Day'
about the Elite & Child Sex Trafficking #crimesagainstchildren ~ Avicii/Tim Bergling previously said: "The promise of a better life often traps families and children into being used as tools for some of the most despicable people on Earth"
notice the mask/ face coverings in the video #FutureProvesPast
I believe we will hear very heart wrenching true accounts & testimonies in the futuRe~ answers to who, what, when, where, how & the why's šŸ™šŸ»šŸ’“šŸ™šŸ»
the truth will not be for everyone
https://youtu.be/Xq-knHXSK...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
01 February, 10:08
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
As I said in my reply to @rgibb11 about this post . I watched a great documentary from Good Lion Films called Pervywood 8 . I highly recommend it and this explained the truth about what happened with these guys and the film they were said to be involved in ! The documentary showed on further investigation ,that The Silent Children was actually a snuff film and they were definately not involved in that ! Sorry Iā€™m not very good at explaining it ,but for anyone who is interested in looking deeper into this watch Pervywood 8 ! ( you may find it on Bitchute under Disclosure Library. šŸ‘€

Only people mentioned by LivNwater in this post can reply
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
07 March, 02:03
In response Liv- N-Water to her Publication

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
01 February, 10:28
In response Liv- N-Water to her Publication
Sorry it is on a site called goodlion.tv and it is called Hall of fate Pervywood 8 this is a subscription site but it is very inexpensive.
Sorry my mistake on Bitchute you can watch it also under Total Disclosure ! I hope this makes it clear for you ! šŸ‘€šŸ¦‹šŸ¦œšŸ™‚