Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I interact with plenty of patriots and campaigners. Many have quite modest backgrounds in terms of education and employment. I notice how they are talked down to by members of the professional establishment.

I got my dose of privilege (scholarship to a top London private school, Oxford, consulted to board level at global telcos, industry advisory board member, invites to private retreats). It just doesn’t enter my head that I should be intimidated by claimed authority and status.

Here’s the rub: having peeked behind the curtain of the tech elite and social establishment I know that their notable quality is ruthless pursuit of self-interest. It’s literally a confidence trick; ordinary people believe there must be some substance to the illusion of superiority.

The whole point of getting entry was to know it was meaningless to real worth — and hence no longer be fooled by the status game. Now I wear a hoodie and hang out with deplorables full time. A way better life!
06:31 PM - Apr 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
19 April, 09:07
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I recently got rid of a gm rewards cards. It was capital one and I had it since 2015. It changed to Marcus by Goldman Sach. They wanted direct access to my bank account as well as my checking account. No paper or phone payments. I took a pretty serious credit hit but it was worth it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
17 April, 06:54
Snap. All experience is formative for what you have become today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 April, 09:41
having lived a life that has given me a peek behind many curtains, I agree.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
16 April, 08:28
We are not from privilege in any way, shape, or form. Perhaps by lineage but that has nothing to do with the here and now. My mom instilled in us from an early age that we all put our pants on one leg at a time. We all have bodily functions and needs. When it gets down to the most basic aspects of life...we are not less than because we don't have a lot of money. That has really helped me to NOT be enamored by glittery lifestyles and those that live them. If I were standing next to someone with obvious money....I would still say hi...how's your day going? The same as if I were standing next to my neighbor the farmer. I would treat both with equal respect and consideration...full well knowing that we ALL have a need to know Jesus...and a need for Salvation. Have a super blessed day and a super blessed Resurrection Day!!! :)

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
16 April, 08:15
i think I was 15 when I made differences between people . Now My family are all of you and we r equal. came down to change it all together . no doubt

Ken King @KenKing
16 April, 08:12

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
16 April, 07:36
I appreciate your engagement with me. “Anon’s must have something special inside. I climbed the ranks of banking over 25 years. When I retired I led a team of 34 CPA’s, Attorneys, etc… All had secondary degrees from business schools many and were Ivy League Alums.

Here is my dirty little secret that only my blood family knows.

I never recieved my college degree. Too busy chasing girls and drinking beer. Fell into banking and it just took off. I was
successful at every role I was ever given. After I was establised in the industry, no one cared about by resume or education. Statistical anomaly for me to get where I got. I awlays felt like everything I ever isualized came true; now I know it. Happy Easter Martin and God Bless.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 April, 07:30

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
16 April, 07:17
You, Sir, are the epitome of intellect and humanity combined.
Thank you for sharing your Gifts with us all.
WWG1WGAWW (from all levels, we are one.)

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
16 April, 07:12
I walked away from a doctorate during this. Seemed irrelevant.

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
16 April, 07:11
You always have the words:)
Appreciate you sharing.
Your perspective is so interesting.
Thank you.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
16 April, 07:09
💯🤣 me too! we got free from the matrix!!!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
16 April, 06:55
God bless you brother. I think I speak for most, We value your intellectual insights and raw, honest truth. Your presence is much appreciated and you are beloved amongst the deplorables ... WWG1WGA

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
16 April, 06:50
One blessing of a divorce, long distance move, and the rona was my escape from the “inner circle” and living among the “From here’s not come here’s.” Tonight, I must attend a birthday party for a dear friend and was advised today of the elite guests who will be attending & what attire I should wear, weeks after I accepted the invite. I don’t know how I got myself into this mess 😂🤣 I will let you all know if my inner “white trash” makes a breakthrough appearance. Yes, I have been called that, but I know my value. I am a treasured daughter of the only true King. ✝️ (adjusting my tiara now). I’ve got this. 💪🏼😇

Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
16 April, 06:35
oh my !! i love it. we just have to KNOW thay we ate children of THE KING MOST HIGH! i never intimadated at all in any circumstance because i KNOW who i am. HIS

Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
16 April, 06:38
In response Kimberlee Deppe to his Publication
ok thats weird. i corrected my spelling (many times) because my fingers kept hitting wrong keys ans ir still printed rhem wrong 😬

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 April, 06:35
This insight is refreshing. You’re a rare gem my friend. 🙏 Happy Easter 🥰🐣