Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
16 April, 06:31
I interact with plenty of patriots and campaigners. Many have quite modest backgrounds in terms of education and employment. I notice how they are talked down to by members of the professional establishment.

I got my dose of privilege (scholarship to a top London private school, Oxford, consulted to board level at global telcos, industry advisory board member, invites to private retreats). It just doesn’t enter my head that I should be intimidated by claimed authority and status.

Here’s the rub: having peeked behind the curtain of the tech elite and social establishment I know that their notable quality is ruthless pursuit of self-interest. It’s literally a confidence trick; ordinary people believe there must be some substance to the illusion of superiority.

The whole point of getting entry was to know it was meaningless to real worth — and hence no longer be fooled by the status game. Now I wear a hoodie and hang out with deplorables full time. A way better life!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KenKing in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ken King, click on at the bottom under it