- I’m not like other Anons
- I fear no man. Only God
- I love Jesus
- I love Patriots
- I am grateful for the Q team
- I am grateful for Donald J Trump
- I have #KennedyVision
- I don’t take shit!
- I’m not here for drama or cute animals.
- I believe truth doesn’t care about your “feelings”
- If you try to cross me and I find out, I will give you a chance to apologize and make things right, but if you cross me on purpose, you will lose.

🇺🇸🦅🕶
04:00 PM - Apr 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 April, 08:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
18 April, 05:16
Am not interested in seeing you post about what you made for a meal or where your eating at. I want to learn and share the real truth. Expose the sick/evil that has taken over humanity, save the children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
17 April, 10:35
Doc be like

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 April, 09:11
A good review of what we are up against.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Happy Days @Sun2516
17 April, 07:26
You got rules and post them?
We should all have papers with our rules to new relationships that we give out when meeting someone new.
This would give a clear warning upfront that there is a high chance of exactly zero friendship.
Maybe that is just my experience.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 April, 03:17
I think you are exactly like many Anons .

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
17 April, 02:46
Daccord avec tout sauf les animaux mignons nous les aimons tous ici.

Voilà comment je nous vois tous ensemble, unis face au mal nous gagnons.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 April, 02:40
Fookin amazing times, all the patriots. AMAZING>

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 April, 02:35
Well you have been the same eva since Nana first ran across ya, nothing wrong wit that!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
17 April, 01:01
Cute animals are offended!!!😁

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
16 April, 11:32
"how rolls" = Integrity

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 April, 10:38
I am with you fren. 🇺🇸🕊️🇺🇸

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 April, 09:57
Keep fighting the good fight!
#wwg1wga

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 April, 09:51

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 April, 09:47

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
16 April, 08:37
This is what I love about DOQ

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 April, 08:29
You sound like a real life warrior who takes zero crap and fights for the rights of the people. Reminds me of DIT my favorite patriot. 😉 ❤️ 🙏

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 April, 08:12
Doq is being mean to cute animals!

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
17 April, 07:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
WOW! What did he think he was gonna do with that duck?? LOL, good save!!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 April, 07:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
WHAT I was this many milliseconds old when I found out they do that.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
16 April, 08:08
I bet Doq carries one of these.
Protect, defend and to shoot the shill.

Jay James @birdmanjay
16 April, 10:15
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
That's purty

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Charissma _15 @Riley
16 April, 08:04
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
For you my friend❤😂❤

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 April, 08:00
I haven’t seen a troll in months Doq. AU is a sanctuary. 😎👍

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 April, 07:59
U here to work as a team Doq ?

Tri Nity⍟ donated @Generator
16 April, 08:32
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
😲😅😂

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
16 April, 06:02
you forgot “Im your Huckleberry”

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
16 April, 04:44
Yes Sir!

Access Denied @Access_Denied
16 April, 04:44
Spoken like a real Gen X'r

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
16 April, 04:31
I believe most Anons have the same belief! High five!

hope saxton @Scribe11
16 April, 04:26
Respect, Doq. I appreciate No-billshit people.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
16 April, 04:09
Agree. I am faithful but do not allow others to breach my boundaries. Emapthy and compassion do not equate to letting another INTENTIONALLY- break with what we all expect of fundamental human decency. Never started a fight in my life; but I’ve finished a bunch.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
16 April, 04:02
Agreed. What about Gematria?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 April, 04:04
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Q showed us gematria, the importance of timestamps, other numbers and to “learn our comms”

I back it.