Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 April, 12:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Taking another shot at this:
‘Calm Before The Storm’ statement made on 10.5.2017.

Q went live on 10.28.2017

23 days apart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 12:43
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Post #1 , made on 10.28.2017.
1>1>2>17. 4.17

I have wished this so many times, but it does seem to line up for Easter Sunday. Taking down such an evil, Sadistic monster on the day Christ resurrected....Biblical, is the word that comes to mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 April, 11:03

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 April, 11:19
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 April, 10:01
(EM=C^2)
EM=18=R
C^2=9 = I = ACE
R = ACE ♠️ (Trump card)
(M=C^2)
EM=18=R
C^2=9 = I = Ace
R = ACE ♠️ (Trump card)

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 April, 09:51

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 April, 08:51
After I drafted my comments below, I realized that I should have included a recent article that I read.

Perhaps Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity may be impacted/revised due to a recent discovery regarding the measurement of the W boson?

"Earlier this month, after 20 years of analysis, scientists at the Collider Detector at Fermilab ( CDF) announced that they have made the most precise measurement of the mass of the W boson. After millions of trials and observations, their mass measurement came out to 1.43385738 × 10-22 grams. (That sounds light, but it's heavier than it should be.)"

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 April, 08:54
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

"But there's one big problem: this measurement conflicts with the value scientists use in theoretical inputs for the Standard Model. In other words, if true, the mass measurement suggest the Standard Model of physics — which is a gold standard theory that explains the four known forces in the universe and all fundamental particles — is on shaky ground."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

16 April, 08:40
VK, are you pointing to this?

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
16 April, 08:36

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
16 April, 08:28
Is Elon Nicola Tesla?!?

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 April, 07:56
oI see that 9=9, as some noted below.

5 + 13 = 3×3
5 + 4 = 9
9 = 9

I also see that your timestamp = 9.

I thought I would do the gematria for "Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity"

🧐Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity = 2699, 2592, 432

🧐💧432 & 💧234 were noted in my post re: Space Force's tweet on 4/12 at 7:55 pm

🧐I'll add the link to my post re: Space Force's tweet on 4/12 at 7:55 pm at the end of this entire post in the comments section.

💧432🔥🔥🔥
MISSILE.
MISSLE.
FOX THREE.
SPLASH.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
RED_OCTOBER>
Q
🧐misspelling of missile as marker
🧐my prior recent posts re: misspelling of missile as marker
🧐my prior post re: VK's ".s connecting Quick" post & explanation of "Fox Three" & "Splash" (💧366)

💧234🔥
Select people removed.
Stay strong.
We are winning.
More to follow.
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 April, 08:15
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧2699🔥
What does a dog do when he/she has a bone?
You are the news now.
Q
🧐💧

💧2592🔥
Trolling the FAKE NEWS media is FUN!
>>>ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE4272217
T & Q placed together.
What a coincidence.
The More You Know…
Q
🧐💧 link

💧2952

💧1053
That didn’t take long.
Border state - coincidence?
Q
🧐💧 graphic

💧3501🔥
Possible acts were taken in effort to 'change the narrative'?
Define 'False Flag'.
Q
🧐💧 China

💧153🔥🔥
What does ‘red line’ mean?
Why, again, were the arrests made in SA so very important?
What strings were immediately cut?
Follow the money.
When does a bird sing?
Q
🧐VK's recent prior posts with birds
🧐💧

🧐CONTINUED👇

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
16 April, 07:48
... 🤔 ... 🙊 ... 🤗

Lori Victoria @LoriVictoria
16 April, 06:57

... Fighter @Fighter
16 April, 06:42
9=9
EM - 5-13=5+4=9
C²- 3²=9

arba happihr @arba
16 April, 06:05
"Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared" — and was chosen to represent the name of our combined efforts to reflect our lifelong.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 April, 05:19

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
16 April, 05:12
./sync

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
16 April, 05:02
It looks like we have some leveling up yet to fo.

16 April, 04:59
Sorry, VK, I can’t help posting one more — Elon is making me laugh and giving me hope today.

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
17 April, 04:24
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I am still not sure about ELON i mean he founded neurolink that he plans to put chips into peoples brains has everyone forgot? is he good or is he a globalist?

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
18 April, 03:38
It's very simple, [they] only have 1 playbook with only so many plays (narratives), it's like a fill in the ___________ storybook. In this case simply replace Trump with Musk.

16 April, 04:40

16 April, 04:47

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
16 April, 04:09
It cant, why? because it was God inspired

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
16 April, 04:06
What's the highest point in an information landscape? Build your fortress there.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 April, 04:04
Vincent you been mentioning Bees a day or 2 ago :'))

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
16 April, 05:01
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Says no woman ever...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 04:01
Ok, Nana just wondering what happened yesterday??

So when I was meditating, connecting to the consciousness there were ppl everywhere, what happened, like ppl roaming around everywhere.
There were ppl shouting my name out loud my real name.
Most of them were carrying around and showing me all these old clocks. Like really plain faced old clocks.
Everyone was happy, it was like there were a ton of ppl suddenly connected there.

Maybe you know what's up?

16 April, 03:51
Elon Musk=9?

Caps = 21 > 3
TS = 10:53 > 153.
TS = 10:53 > 18 or 63 > 9 >45.

https://qalerts.app/?n=153
https://qalerts.app/?n=3
https://qalerts.app/?n=9

Elon’s takeover of Twitter (not to mention SatLink, etc.) helps to destoy:

[Their] control over the narrative..
[Their] hold over the black population.
[THEM].

And helps to usher in the return of:

Free Speech.
45 (on Twitter).
18 (once MSM is destroyed).

Just posted.

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
16 April, 04:12
LMT = 45

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 April, 03:48
1053 > 153
Would the chances of defeating evil grow less and less with each passing year?
What does ‘red line’ mean?
Why, again, were the arrests made in SA so very important?
What strings were immediately cut?
Follow the money.
When does a bird sing?
Q 153

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 April, 03:38
🥜 🧮 = 😜

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
E=(5); M=(13); C2=3x2=(6)=5+13+6=24 … 24 hours? 🤷🏻‍♀️
[24 hours from 10:53 am] but what time zone? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kate Blessed @AchildofGod
Jesus 2.0

When the speed of light travels so fast that it actually becomes energy instead of mass

Jesus’ death put a reversal in Satan’s plan. Time kept moving forward, but His path, while moving forward, moved backwards as well, undoing all evil

It’s the literal “V”

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
16 April, 03:36
The dawning of The Light

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
16 April, 03:33
EM = 3x3 or EM is 33

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
16 April, 03:10
EM=C2
=
#trumpcard

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 April, 06:31
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication