AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
15 April, 10:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 April, 11:33
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Michael just happened to be there watching and sipping wine. They plan to make it the NWO One World Religion HQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
Gene Decode explains
[they] were going to open the portal for Lucifer to come and possess cloned Jesus Body by sacrificing 666 people.(kids)

But, Q🪖✨(with Alliance, info from Japan ) stopped it.

https://t.me/RealGeneDecod...
04:35 PM - Apr 15, 2022
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KayThanQ in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 April, 07:49
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Thank you so much for posting this video. I had seen a few other decodes of this video in the past but this one is the best by far. It makes more sense after recent events as well, plus it's perfect timing right here at Passover. Everyone needs to see this and share it.

Numbers 6:24-26

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
15 April, 06:00
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
TRYING TO CLONE THE ANTI CHRIST

https://rupress.org/jcb/ar...

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 April, 06:15
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Matthew 24:5-8
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Matthew 24:23-27
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son o