AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
15 April, 10:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 April, 11:33
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Michael just happened to be there watching and sipping wine. They plan to make it the NWO One World Religion HQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 April, 04:35
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Gene Decode explains
[they] were going to open the portal for Lucifer to come and possess cloned Jesus Body by sacrificing 666 people.(kids)

But, Q🪖✨(with Alliance, info from Japan ) stopped it.

https://t.me/RealGeneDecod...

Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 April, 06:15
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Matthew 24:5-8
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Matthew 24:23-27
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son o