Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 April, 07:34
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
On a side note, I refused to go inside the building when I was in Paris. The evil emanated from there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 April, 07:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 April, 12:11
Didn't even need it in English to understand every word said and every thought provoking visual...(love all the comments too)๐Ÿ‘Š

THAT is when Babylon fell IMHO...I remember watching it and hearing (most likely in my head) screaming like evil shrieking, still hear it today too..and the thought ran through my mind that God is taking his World back and burning down the evil.. HUGE symbolism here! Praise the Lord๐Ÿ™

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
15 April, 12:03
Apr 15, 2020 2:34:54 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No. 8802706
โ€ฆ..and frogs to destroy them.
Q

Psa 78:45 = = = > < >
He sent divers sorts of flies among them, which devoured them;
and FROGS, which DESTROYED them.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
15 April, 12:03
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
๐Ÿ™

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 April, 12:12
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
YES!!! Pepes EVERYWHERE๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ™Œ

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 April, 11:33
Michael just happened to be there watching and sipping wine. They plan to make it the NWO One World Religion HQ

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 April, 06:27
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
He was pissed because white hats did it ahead of schedule, knowing what [they] had planned.

Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
15 April, 10:05
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Pure EVIL