Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you feel like God has placed you in a box that you can’t get out of — It’s probably for a reason.

Stay where you are and be ready for what’s coming.
03:37 PM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
NEO ONE @Neo
04 May, 10:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yeah, I am Schrödingers Cat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
19 April, 10:19
❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
19 April, 09:52
I know I won't be able to get out of NY in time...but I am prepared here.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
19 April, 09:39
TY & God bless

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
15 April, 10:14
DOQ, u know Trump, or is him....Anyways..Can u somehow either bring my sister back or alllow me to to go back in time to see wat happened?

Been having loafs of dreams about JFK and Trump lately....

#FamilyIsEverything ....🤔

Happy Days @Sun2516
15 April, 08:25
I tell you what….

Kath 144 @Kath144
15 April, 06:53

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
15 April, 05:21
17 .

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 April, 03:34
Very pertinent and reassuring, DoQ+! Thanks for keeping it positive. Trying to maintain while the sheep awake.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 April, 02:30
🙏☘️💖prete 😇

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 April, 02:26
No box but a very distinct pyramid of positive energy surrounding my home.
Drew the boundaries out physically in my mind, do not allow negative energy to do anything but pass thro quickly or not at all.
As Juan says ya shouldn't stick your head up during a gun fight, stay down and stay out of the way.

My guide has been protecting me here for quite a while now. I dont plan on leaving again until this is calmed down.
Nana lives in a pretty safe redneck area in the country and my whole family has homes on the farm all within a mile of each other.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 April, 07:34
hmmm 🤔 is that why I became a hermit?
I’ve gone from being very social to almost never going out unless it is to get groceries...although I did venture out to a cafe for lunch yesterday since the vax pass has been lifted n New Zealand.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 April, 06:31
Feeling this everyday. With inflation, higher interest rates etc my real estate is stagnate. I keep praying for some reprieve🙏

Mistie Troy @Mysteria17
14 April, 05:20
"just keep swimming...just keep swimming!"

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 April, 05:23
In response Mistie Troy to his Publication

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
14 April, 04:56
This made me smile. I have shut both of my companies over the last two years, lost friends and family from my life, and have no idea when the winds will change. I just really don’t care because seeing the truth and finding my authentic self is worth more than I ever had. Life just get very real and I cannot wait to take it on again. God Bless All Of You. We have never been alone on our journeys. 🙏✌️

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
14 April, 04:46
This is exactly how I feel although my box is currently one of strife and pain. Every day is a fresh new Hell. I cannot help but cry out to him and plead why has he put me here. I once had a successful career and was respected but now I have been removed from my area of expertise, silenced, and had my reputation slandered by fabricated narratives about my work performance. All because I refused the jab and was providing light.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
15 April, 02:20
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
MARTYRS

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 April, 02:30
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
MADAM, YOUR EGO IS STILL HURT...
YOUR JOB IS NOT YOU...
YOUR "SUCCESSFULL CARRER IS NOT YOU"
EVEN YOUR PROFESSIONAL REPUTATION IS NOT YOU...
NOR YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE...

IN NEXT 48 MONTH ALL, WHO TOOK JAB WILL DIE.THEN YOU WILL RETURN AS VERY DESIRABLE CAPACITY IN YOUR "CAREER"

👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/kLCSVjHKQ...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 April, 04:20
DURING WW2 BOMBARDMENT OF BRNO, MY MOM GET STUCK FOR 72 HOURS UNDER RUINS... SCARED TO DEATH.

HER TEACHER TOOK WHOLE FAMILY, RUN AWAY FROM BRNO TO ABANDON COTTAGE... DUE TO THE MIST ONE USA BOMBARDER MISS BRNO ENTIRELLY AND OFFLOAD ALL BOMBS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE BEFORE RETURN.

MINE MOM TEACHER ETIRE FAMILY DIED BY HIT OF THOSE BOMBS...

NO ONE COULD ESCAPE HIS / HER KARMA!

NO DEALS !!! YANKEES ALREADY CROSS RUBICON OF METATRON PATIENCE.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 April, 04:17
🤭🤍

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
14 April, 04:11

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
14 April, 04:08

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
14 April, 04:22
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
🙂😆❤️

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
15 April, 02:32
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I'm so in that same place. I ask every morning "what would you have me do today God" Just waiting for my assignment.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 April, 04:07
Thank you for this. I feel that way and then feel guilty I’m just waiting…..

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 April, 04:07

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 April, 04:04
Thanks Doq ~

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
14 April, 04:02
ive been in some type of box my whole life not doing it much longer im done with it

K.T. Patriot @Ktpatriot
14 April, 04:01
I think God placed us outside of the box - I’ve always been on the outside trying to get others to bust out! I have found a few on the outside and most here on AU are the outside. This is most definitely a test of our patience and we will wait with our love and open arms!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 April, 04:01
I'm always at the right place at the right time, and everything always works out in my favor! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
And so it is! 🙏❤️

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
14 April, 03:55
I needed rhis today thank you 😊

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
14 April, 03:45
thank you, DOQ. I needed this.

I’ve been trying to stay patient, and this just helped me to quiet my mind again.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 April, 03:45
thank you I needed that
it aint easy living in the glass high rise prison

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
14 April, 03:41
Years working on becoming a master of cultivating patience ;-) ... not sure how it will feel when the gears shift suddenly. I've become adjusted to slow and steady.