Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 April, 03:37
If you feel like God has placed you in a box that you can’t get out of — It’s probably for a reason.

Stay where you are and be ready for what’s coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
14 April, 04:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This is exactly how I feel although my box is currently one of strife and pain. Every day is a fresh new Hell. I cannot help but cry out to him and plead why has he put me here. I once had a successful career and was respected but now I have been removed from my area of expertise, silenced, and had my reputation slandered by fabricated narratives about my work performance. All because I refused the jab and was providing light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
MADAM, YOUR EGO IS STILL HURT...
YOUR JOB IS NOT YOU...
YOUR "SUCCESSFULL CARRER IS NOT YOU"
EVEN YOUR PROFESSIONAL REPUTATION IS NOT YOU...
NOR YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE...

IN NEXT 48 MONTH ALL, WHO TOOK JAB WILL DIE.THEN YOU WILL RETURN AS VERY DESIRABLE CAPACITY IN YOUR "CAREER"

👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/kLCSVjHKQ...
02:30 AM - Apr 15, 2022
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
18 April, 04:00
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
My son and my grandsons took the jab. If they die, I will seek the ultimate in revenge!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 April, 04:24
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
THEY DONT DIE... ONLY CHANGE REALM.

AND "SEEK A VENGEANCE" IS SADLY NO OPTION... YOU ONLY DESTROY YOUR OWN SOUL IN GRIEVE TOO...

THEY CHOOSEN TO STAY IGNORANT BEFORE THEY ARE BORN MADAM😔💔

THERE IS ALWAYS CHANCE TO RECEIVE ONLY PLACEBO JAB DUE TO INSUFFICIENT OF DEADLY SUBSTANCES VIA "OPERATION WARP SPEED"

ONLY WHAT YOU COULD DO FOR THEM IS TO FORGIVE THEM THEIR IGNORANCE AND FORGOT THEM. THAT IS BEST WAY, YOU HELP THEIR SOULS RELEASE BURDEN.
WORLD WILL BE EASY, IF WE BEAR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACT OF OTHERS...
IF IT OPERATE, AS, YOU GUESSED, THEN
I WILL KILL WHOLE SINNERS BEFORE LUNCH... 🤣🤣🤣