Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
14 April, 06:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
14 April, 08:17
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
14 April, 08:42
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
And IET posted a follow-up too.

https://t.me/InevitableET/...

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
14 April, 08:49
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Elon Twitter Statement aka HOSTILE TAKEOVER

"I invested in Twitter as I believe in its potential to be the platform for free speech around the globe, and I believe free-speech is a societal imperative for a functioning democracy. However, since making my investment, I now realize the company will neither thrive nor serve this societal imperative in its current form. Twitter needs to be transformed as a private company. As a result, I am offering to buy 100% of Twitter for $54.20 per share in cash, a 54% premium over the day before I began investing in Twitter and a 38% premium over the day before my investment was publicly announced. My offer is my best and final offer and if it is not accepted, I would need to reconsider my position as a shareholder. Twitter has extraordinary potential. I will unlock it."

https://t.me/realKarliBonn...

54 is 9
38 is 11

911💥💥💥

Q 911
Hey Q are we going to have a BIG WEEK this week?
March MADNESS.
Q

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 April, 10:25
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
.'s are going to start connecting Quick.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
Crazy numbers today. Mixing it up.

Like the 123 vibe.

11:18 > 11:9
119 < > 911

01:11 PM - Apr 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Hart, click on at the bottom under it