Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
14 April, 06:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ErinBelieve777 in this post can reply
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
14 April, 11:21
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
remember when u said To Me You are just β€œa small voice”. No such thing. Nice work Patriot. β€οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
14 April, 12:11
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Aww thank you Tank!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

14 April, 12:18
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
When you log into AU & see 100+ notifications you automatically know VK must’ve shared one of your posts πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
14 April, 10:10
Hahahahahahahahah + #WINNING = = = > < >

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 April, 09:53
la blague πŸ€“17 ? coΓ―ncidence ? 🀣

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
14 April, 09:37
Thats really interesting

Thats really interesting

Thats really interesting

memes matter @NoComment
14 April, 09:33
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO❀❀❀❀❀:❀❀❀❀❀

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 09:18
Would love to see some grown up pics of Botus

14 April, 09:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Here you go Nana!

Mike Anon @Mike314
14 April, 09:00
Erin, I'm a numbers guy, so of course I noticed this. Pretty cool.

14 April, 09:11
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Wow, I didn’t notice! Very cool!

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
14 April, 08:54
Drop 4139

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
14 April, 08:42
And IET posted a follow-up too.

https://t.me/InevitableET/...

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
14 April, 09:16
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
My follow-up,

17 17
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
14 April, 12:41
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
but wait there's more....

P A I N of the everlasting kind.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 April, 08:30
wow i have not seen him around in a bit. hows his pups?

14 April, 09:14
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
They appear to be great. BOTUS is busy being a great daddy again😁