Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
14 April, 06:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
14 April, 08:17
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
14 April, 08:42
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
And IET posted a follow-up too.

https://t.me/InevitableET/...

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
Elon Twitter Statement aka HOSTILE TAKEOVER

"I invested in Twitter as I believe in its potential to be the platform for free speech around the globe, and I believe free-speech is a societal imperative for a functioning democracy. However, since making my investment, I now realize the company will neither thrive nor serve this societal imperative in its current form. Twitter needs to be transformed as a private company. As a result, I am offering to buy 100% of Twitter for $54.20 per share in cash, a 54% premium over the day before I began investing in Twitter and a 38% premium over the day before my investment was publicly announced. My offer is my best and final offer and if it is not accepted, I would need to reconsider my position as a shareholder. Twitter has extraordinary potential. I will unlock it."

https://t.me/realKarliBonn...

54 is 9
38 is 11

911💥💥💥

Q 911
Hey Q are we going to have a BIG WEEK this week?
March MADNESS.
Q
08:49 AM - Apr 14, 2022
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
LoveConquers All @All777Love
14 April, 03:54
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Elon has the Key to unlock the door!🚪🗝
Free Speech, is a Constitutional Right.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
15 April, 03:01
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
😘A piece in the game ..added for the task ..
incredible story made for us to watch..and participate in.

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
14 April, 11:36
My favorite part of Elon’s statement....

LoveConquers All @All777Love
14 April, 03:56
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
It’s funny that,besides him offering to but Twitter outright, it seems like that’s the only part of the statement that captured my spirit’s attention. I love it!💗

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 April, 10:25
.'s are going to start connecting Quick.

Red Edge @Rededge
15 April, 05:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
👀

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
15 April, 05:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

NEO ONE @Neo
14 April, 09:11

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 April, 09:03
PURGE TWITTER!!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
14 April, 08:59
We have more than we know. Future proves Past.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
14 April, 10:33
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 April, 04:26
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
😉