Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
14 April, 06:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
14 April, 08:17
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
14 April, 08:42
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
And IET posted a follow-up too.

https://t.me/InevitableET/...

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
14 April, 08:49
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Elon Twitter Statement aka HOSTILE TAKEOVER

"I invested in Twitter as I believe in its potential to be the platform for free speech around the globe, and I believe free-speech is a societal imperative for a functioning democracy. However, since making my investment, I now realize the company will neither thrive nor serve this societal imperative in its current form. Twitter needs to be transformed as a private company. As a result, I am offering to buy 100% of Twitter for $54.20 per share in cash, a 54% premium over the day before I began investing in Twitter and a 38% premium over the day before my investment was publicly announced. My offer is my best and final offer and if it is not accepted, I would need to reconsider my position as a shareholder. Twitter has extraordinary potential. I will unlock it."

https://t.me/realKarliBonn...

54 is 9
38 is 11

911💥💥💥

Q 911
Hey Q are we going to have a BIG WEEK this week?
March MADNESS.
Q

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
.'s are going to start connecting Quick.
10:25 AM - Apr 14, 2022
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
15 April, 05:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Red Edge @Rededge
15 April, 05:19
👀

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
15 April, 05:41
In response Red Edge to her Publication
I think everybody knows that Twitter censors and shadow bans. All sorts of people have given sworn testimony where they lie. I don't think they care because they know nothing will happen in the swamp called DC.

amy lilley @amylilley
14 April, 04:34
Got me some chills reading that, quick would work🐸🙏🏻❤️😇🇺🇸😎

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 April, 04:30
Good because Im gonna need a new liver if this continues

PQPCQRNS READY @PQPCQRNS_READY
14 April, 02:11
Getting "Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here." vibes from this post.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
14 April, 02:02

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
14 April, 01:11
Crazy numbers today. Mixing it up.

Like the 123 vibe.

11:18 > 11:9
119 < > 911

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
14 April, 12:53
Also, found some .'s connecting on tomorrows delta
"……….."

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
14 April, 12:44
Heres a .
Delta on same dat Elon tries to buy Twitter 🤔
https://t.me/WeTheMedia/60...

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 April, 12:35
I'm well aware that no one needs my 2 cents to believe that what you say is true & that💧s are connecting quickly.😉

I just thought I would note a few anyway & reiterate that many of the 💧s that I note in response to your posts are the same as those that I note in Space Force tweets.

Today's Space Force tweet today at 9:54 am matches up with your timestamp.

🧐10:25 > 125 《》 521

🧐 💧521 was noted in my post re: that Space Force tweet as May 21 was noted in it

🧐I will add the link to my post re: the Space Force tweet at the very end of this entire post in the comments section.

💧521 🦅💫🇺🇸🙏💞
We are FIGHTING for LIFE.
We are FIGHTING for GOOD.
We are at WAR [@].
NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.
PATRIOTS.
PATRIOTS DAY.
HAVE FAITH.
YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.
🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 April, 12:48
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧521 (continued)
🦅💫🇺🇸🙏💞
YOU ARE BEING PROVIDED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL TO EVER BE DROPPED PUBLICLY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
USE IT - PROTECT AND COMFORT THOSE AROUND YOU.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
Q
🧐 ".s" in VK's post & intel being "dropped" in 💧
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧1025🔥💞🔥
We are sincerely appreciative for your kind words and appreciation. Means more than you know. Each one read in full. We are in this together. WWG1WGA.
2018 will be glorious!!
God bless,
Q
🧐WWG1WGA in this 💧 & in 💧521 noted above

💧125✈
🧐 Screenshot AF1

🧐10:25>107, 17

💧107🙏
Code:
May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst.
Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live.
Coincidence?
Pray
Q
🧐 "WE" in this 💧 & 💧521 & 💧1025

🧐CONTINUED👇

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
14 April, 12:16
your banner gives a new meaning to the phrase ‘wen moon?’

wen moon = where’s Durham?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
14 April, 12:16
your banner gives a new meaning to the phrase ‘wen moon?’

wen moon = where’s Durham?

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
14 April, 12:00
Imagine being a Senior Programmer at Twitter making $200,000 plus a year. You're a staunch liberal, pro-mandatory vaccination, and coded algorithms that censored, flagged, suspended, and removed people. Next thing you know Elon Musk becomes your boss and imposes mandatory free speech, and Twitter morphs into /pol/ on 4chan. Now you're in a dilemma. Do you quit your massively high paying job because of your morals in a garbage economy without any guarantee of replacing it? Or do you stay and work and just suck it up because you "need the money". Life comes at you fast when you berate the people who quit their jobs over the vaccine mandates around the water cooler.

Violet *** @Violetfire
14 April, 01:42
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
They are Liberals. They stay and conspire to slow walk every Musk Order like they did Trump and nothing changes or gets done.

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
14 April, 11:58
🕶️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 April, 11:51
Exponentially!

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
14 April, 11:47
Anons are ready and Elon's singing...

Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 April, 11:39
💯🟢

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 April, 11:21

NEO ONE @Neo
14 April, 11:21
Well, that's your own created dot vibe.
You find it on every social media plattform.
Great thing, it's not!? 👍

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
14 April, 11:20

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
14 April, 11:19

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 April, 11:03

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
14 April, 11:02
Now I'm going through your comments and looking at your "." post references.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
14 April, 11:11
Vibing up Brothers & Sisters, up, up, breathe, and up some more. Armor & Amore UP
⚔️🛡️❤️🛡️⚔️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 April, 10:45

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
14 April, 10:42
I will just send my fam this 🔥 pic.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
14 April, 11:33
In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication
I Can't wait to say this!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 April, 10:43
I'm sure it's no coincidence that the graphic on the Ripple XRP webpage has a bunch of connected dots. 😎

https://ripple.com/xrp/

14 April, 10:39
Will be nice to get my family back. And I promise that I will not say, "I told you so!!!!!!!"🤣

14 April, 10:39
Will be nice to get my family back. And I promise that I will not say, "I told you so!!!!!!!"🤣

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
14 April, 11:07
In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication
learn to say it in a different language....lol...like swahili or japanese ;)

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 April, 10:38
Glad you didn't say "Soon".'s 😆

Lily B.... @LilyB
14 April, 10:41
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Oh yes. I've come to despise the word "soon".