Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
14 April, 07:29
You can encode information in the relative timestamps of posts. The amount of covert data in social media (inc Q drops) could be enormous. Communicating in plain sight is a niche art, but a fun one! (And that's just one of the more trivial schemes...)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 April, 08:15
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I wish we had the secret timestamp decoder ring. As things stand, timestamps are more entertaining for us, than useful. “LAYERS upon LAYERS” is an understatement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
14 April, 08:18
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I bet it’s “repeating recursive layers at different scopes with a monoidal algebra of concatenation and two degrees of freedom”.

But what would I know…

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
14 April, 08:23
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
how useful is the message if it never reaches its intended receivers?

how could something so serious, like the fate of the world, come doen to hidden social media messages?

just incredibly hard jump to make to think theres a second language being used, and people are all of a sudden going to figure it out?

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
maybe their quantum computers can work out all the links/crack algorithms and someone just gets the correct message for them placed in front of them? just a thought

or, its a map on twitter just like q intel drops!

just thinking outloud. im really not intelligent enough to understand
09:56 AM - Apr 14, 2022
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Gematriaexploration in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Exploration Gematria, click on at the bottom under it