Martin Geddes @martingeddes
You can encode information in the relative timestamps of posts. The amount of covert data in social media (inc Q drops) could be enormous. Communicating in plain sight is a niche art, but a fun one! (And that's just one of the more trivial schemes...)
07:29 AM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
15 April, 02:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
And vibezzz these are 55!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 April, 02:35
Absolutely 💯accurate. It is fun trying to solve the clues. It helps keep the mind sharp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
14 April, 10:55
and pretty genius as well!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 April, 10:14
#*_-_-π∆°|

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 April, 09:53
HIDE AND TALK IN PLAIN SIGHT COMS ONGOING IN DELTAS

Alison Ecat @Alicat
14 April, 09:00
I believe these last years will be studied for a thousand years... and they will still be discovering things.

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
14 April, 08:49
I have also been thinking about the power of words spoken and words unspoken. i think its important to speak all your words out loud.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
14 April, 08:23
im always on the lookout for comms, im sure you are as well.

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
14 April, 08:26
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
…$&¥

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 April, 08:15
I wish we had the secret timestamp decoder ring. As things stand, timestamps are more entertaining for us, than useful. “LAYERS upon LAYERS” is an understatement.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
14 April, 08:18
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I bet it’s “repeating recursive layers at different scopes with a monoidal algebra of concatenation and two degrees of freedom”.

But what would I know…

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
14 April, 08:01
711 😎

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 April, 07:50
fun with #'s....

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 April, 07:48

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
14 April, 07:42
BQQM

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
14 April, 07:36

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 April, 07:32
Some anons used to make fun of me saying timestamps werent how they were talking to us

now theyre all doing timestamps and I am laughing at them on the inside

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
14 April, 07:54
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
can you fill me in on one thing they have told us that turned out to be useful , applicable, or timely? looking for some evidence ! thank you 🙏🏽

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 April, 07:31
>.

Jackie Helg @JackieHelgWWG1WGA
14 April, 08:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
honest question VK—you said awhile back we woukd never get to APL 10...we have been at 9.09 for quite a long time🥲 how much more do we need to see to make it to the finish line? Praying its SOON🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 April, 09:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
:)