Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
14 April, 01:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
it will keep happening to until there is better parenting. when kids are on a tablet or comp or vid game the majority of their life . but they fucked us up a long time ago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 April, 09:18
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do a full post late last night. My eyes closed and "Poof!" 😉

However, this morning I shared a post that had a 9:05 am timestamp.

I wanted to note 💧59, 💧95 & 💧14 that were also noted in my post yesterday re: Space Force's tweet at 9:41 am.

I'm attaching my post from this morning re: 9:50 timestamp as well as my post re: Space Force's tweet yesterday at 9:41 am.

🧐9:05pm > 2105
2105 > 215 《》512

💧512🔥
TRUTH belongs with the PEOPLE.
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

🧐Also, noting that Jewish & Simple Gematria for "H" as well as sum of military timestamp = 8

💧8🔥
RE: Military Intelligence / State Secrets
POTUS installed his people within each top spot at each 3 letter agency except 1
https://qalerts.app/?n=8

🧐Links for my 2 posts that I noted above are at the end of this post in the comments section

🧐CONTINUED👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 April, 09:26
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

🧐21:05 > 35

💧35🔥🇺🇸✝️
The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.
🧐💧

💧53🦅💫🇺🇸🙏
The level of corruption in our country (and most others) is so severe there is ONLY ONE WAY.
Alice & Wonderland.
🧐 my prior posts with this 💧

🧐VP = 760, 228, 38

💧760🔥
@Snowden
Thank you for showing the world how Clowns pass the narrative to journalists @ 4am.
Re_read crumbs re: SecureDrop.
John Perry Barlow.
Q
🧐 prior posts re: clowns
🧐💧 graphic

🧐CONTINUED👇

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 April, 06:40
Royal, sport, pedowood, first "lady", politic, Bond girls, miss ...........all trangenders. These people are sick and beyond sick.

memes matter @NoComment
14 April, 06:55
I think transgenderism also is a vaxx injury [by design]

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
14 April, 11:48
In response memes matter to her Publication
Agree, not the most recent shot but all the ones children get.

suZy Connolly @suZq14
14 April, 06:13
kamalaman

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
14 April, 04:35
It's like playing gender reveal with media and social media....

Renee White @Rapnay
14 April, 03:09
with them its how low can you go. SICK SOB’S

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
14 April, 02:07
we have been attacked from within. No chance the evil would allow another baby boom era. Medicine, foods, amounts of vaccines, getting pregnant starting a family comes with challenges. People know but dont know how to address the alarming rate of autism we have. All families these days seem to be plagued by something. some are worst than others. This part of being awake for years is what has taken toll on me the most

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 April, 01:52
how are those that have been duped & brainwashed by moloch to transition gonna cope when they find out 🤷🏼‍♀️ the mental breakdowns are gonna be extra crazier 😬

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
14 April, 11:10
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
💔🙏🏼🙏🏼

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 April, 01:23
Ugh. Be a lot easier just to specify who is an actual woman in the media. 🤣🤣🤣

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 April, 01:12
Which VP?

reaper myer @reapermyer
14 April, 05:39
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
thats not him but im not researching who that really is.....i have a feeling ill see weiners

reaper myer @reapermyer
14 April, 05:41
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
https://splinternews.com/t...
phew no weiners lol

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 April, 01:06
Sad and our children and the vaccines they have gotten like my son is the devil most of the time 21 . 2 years older they have no idea wtf they are . They need help fast 🙏

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
14 April, 11:42
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
i bet he does if that's how his mom looks at him

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
14 April, 12:44

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
14 April, 12:16
90 + 5

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
14 April, 12:34
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Seems so, the last couple years. I saw a lot of young people questioning their gender. Sad state of affairs.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
13 April, 11:48
The hulk neck gave it away, TBH.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
13 April, 11:23

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 April, 11:05

Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 April, 11:04
Perverting Mother Nature.
God of Olympus.
Invincible they thought.
Enough is enough.
The universe struck back.
Q.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 April, 10:50
Ultimate "Trick"
"These [People] are sick"

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 April, 10:49
Who knew I would love fishing apparatus as much as I do? Pew pew.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
13 April, 10:13
Justice is a HUGE thing for us.

21:05 > 35

Lily B.... @LilyB
13 April, 10:11
Baphomet

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
13 April, 10:07
just gross

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
KaManla 😂🤣

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
13 April, 10:00
WITCHES & LIZARDS
WARLOCKS & WWIZARDS

WITHCRAFT & SPELLS

#breakthespells

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
13 April, 10:13
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
👀 just noticed my timestamp 1000😳

Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 April, 10:43
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Spells are real...they are actually the fabric on which "Law" is built...

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
13 April, 09:57
So sick of this abomination. HANG. THEM. ALL!!
SODOM AND GOMORRAH

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
13 April, 09:56
"God created man and woman to become one flesh." They have been searching for the bloodline of Jesus and want to destroy it. How better than the deceiver of Earth to do it than deceive the children. Homosexuals, transgenders, he/shes, they/thems, etc. will not reproduce.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
13 April, 09:53
So, is Kamal Hoe a tucker or does Pence have a mangina?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 April, 09:47
I can't watch anything on tv without looking at "women's" adam apples. I crush my hubs heart every time I rewind and ask, "well, what do YOU see?"

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
13 April, 10:41
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
seriously! me too!