Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 April, 04:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
13 April, 05:01
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Messiah Ezekiel - 11 30 AM
Ezekiel 11:3?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 April, 07:44
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
No idea! I just know the name is very interesting๐Ÿ‘€

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
13 April, 08:05
I agree! It's all interesting. This is what I saw..
-Messiah
-Ezekiel and 11:30 = Eziekel 11:3
-Apple tree ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜‚ in Dothan
Dothan = Dathan was an Israelite mentioned in the Old Testament as a participant of the Exodus.
And taken by MarQuec ๐Ÿคจ

or...maybe I'm reading too much into it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜…

Angie Mac @AngieMac
Everything has meaning! I was helping pregnant daughter and hubby who are moving tomorrow- so I posted the alert on my way there. No energy left to look into it๐Ÿ˜‚. Thank you for the decodeโค๏ธ
08:08 PM - Apr 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
13 April, 08:16
It's crazy how we read everything differently now.๐Ÿ˜‚
Happy moving! Congratualtions to your daughter and hubby.
May their new home be filled with joy and happiness. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 April, 08:18
Oh, Iโ€™m the queen of the โ€œover-reachโ€!!! But no coincidences mskes me think there is no over-thinking anymore! Thank you, sweet friend! They are excited to be in a new home before baby girl arrives โค๏ธ