Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 April, 04:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
13 April, 05:01
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Messiah Ezekiel - 11 30 AM
Ezekiel 11:3?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 April, 07:44
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
No idea! I just know the name is very interesting👀

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
13 April, 08:05
I agree! It's all interesting. This is what I saw..
-Messiah
-Ezekiel and 11:30 = Eziekel 11:3
-Apple tree 🍎😂 in Dothan
Dothan = Dathan was an Israelite mentioned in the Old Testament as a participant of the Exodus.
And taken by MarQuec 🤨

or...maybe I'm reading too much into it 🤷‍♀️ 😅

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 April, 08:08
Everything has meaning! I was helping pregnant daughter and hubby who are moving tomorrow- so I posted the alert on my way there. No energy left to look into it😂. Thank you for the decode❤️

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
13 April, 08:16
It's crazy how we read everything differently now.😂
Happy moving! Congratualtions to your daughter and hubby.
May their new home be filled with joy and happiness. 🙏💗

Angie Mac @AngieMac
Oh, I’m the queen of the “over-reach”!!! But no coincidences mskes me think there is no over-thinking anymore! Thank you, sweet friend! They are excited to be in a new home before baby girl arrives ❤️
08:18 PM - Apr 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angie Mac, click on at the bottom under it