Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
P8t Riot @P8triot2
13 September, 11:08
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Hometown getting worse. Sad!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
13 September, 10:50
Blessings on the missing..child...what a drop!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
13 April, 08:22
On the Bible Dothan, the place of two wells, was where Josephs brothers sold him as a slave. Later, it was the home of Elisha.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 April, 08:29
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
I thought I remembered Dothan as a Biblical location- thank you! Long day- had no time to research after posting!

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
13 April, 08:14
““This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against all your magic charms, which you use to ensnare my people like birds. I will tear them from your arms, setting my people free like birds set free from a cage. I will tear off the magic veils and save my people from your grasp. They will no longer be your victims. Then you will know that I am the Lord. You have discouraged the righteous with your lies, but I didn’t want them to be sad. And you have encouraged the wicked by promising them life, even though they continue in their sins.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭13:20-22‬

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 April, 08:16
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
❤️✝️🙏

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
13 April, 05:01
Messiah Ezekiel - 11 30 AM
Ezekiel 11:3?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 April, 07:44
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
No idea! I just know the name is very interesting👀