Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 April, 10:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana loves you Vincent Kennedy!
Thank you hun!
You have done so much for us all!
Changing the world one person at a time and just look how fast we have all accomplished this! You might have thought it to take centuries!
giggles

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
13 April, 06:08
xrp drops go to 0.00001 which may imply the ultimate price may get set to 10,000 dollars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 April, 11:10
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
Ted, what’s the safest way to Buy & Hold XRP.
Thanks so much brother!🇺🇸

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
13 April, 05:28
Nice 111 vibes 💫

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
13 April, 05:25
I understand that XRP is great and all, but has anyone found an easy way to buy it? I’ve looked into it before and it was very complicated.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
13 April, 05:28
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
This post made me cave in and buy some. Go to uphold.com you can buy it with a credit card. You have to give them your ssn

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
13 April, 04:56
in response to my below message about higher price meaning cheaper transactions

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 April, 11:23
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
What does one have to lose!

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
13 April, 04:50
I sure find Don Jr's news app logo interesting...

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
13 April, 10:58
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
I see Z, V and hourglass.

Golden Times donated @Golden
13 April, 04:45
Drop = a Unit of XRP

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
13 April, 10:59
In response Golden Times to her Publication
One million drops per XRP

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
13 April, 04:39

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
13 April, 04:38

Not Important @Notimportant
13 April, 04:36
i don't think this post has anything to do with whats he's talking about🙃

Dan Dan @DanDan
13 April, 03:06
the next bitcoin and its at 60p

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
13 April, 02:43
still not and will not back crypto

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 April, 02:01

Not Important @Notimportant
13 April, 04:40
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The logo looks like a telemere un human body

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 April, 01:55

Photon 333 donated @Photon
13 April, 01:49
I feel like flipping some tables.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
13 April, 01:42
Do I have to be on the Stellar system? I’m afraid to transfer from one to the other.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
13 April, 01:44
Fuck the FED

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
13 April, 01:21
I hope this will play here. I can't find it but on fb.

~DRIP DROP BOOM!~SCOTTY FILMS~BRING BACK THE BOOM~

https://www.facebook.com/k...

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 April, 03:10
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
SCOTTYMAR10 LINK TO ALL VIDEOS https://rumble.com/c/Scott...

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
13 April, 01:20
.💧💧makes sense. u think the market will have to crash once WE are back to a gold standard. im not playing the market. got XRP Shib XLM and physical silver.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
13 April, 01:19
Presumably de-couple humans from banking system. Right now there is no calibration between supply and demand as central banks just print money without a benchmark.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 April, 11:08
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Nana thinks Trump stopped them from printing money that is one reason they have been so fookd for the past year or so! If you take a look at the debt clock that shows the amount of currency in circulation it has gone down and down and down for about 2 Years that i have been watching at least, Way below where it used to stay. He moved control from the Fed (central bankers) to the Treasury. Stopped them from printing.
The bug banks have had one Red Alert day after another meaning They don't have enough physical money inside the bank to cover the minimum they're supposed to maintain on any given day.
They couldn't borrow anywhere, they kill the economy so they had no revenue coming in, and couldnt print it, Plus WHs confiscated most of what they had weakth wize in storage. It appears to me he has choked him down on both sides, from a budget standpoint and from a central banking international standpoint at the same time. Genius really!

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
13 April, 01:12
[They] will make their moves on the 22 of every month till 922. Market price controlled. 22 master builder number. As above so below.

13 April, 01:07

13 April, 01:04

13 April, 01:03

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
13 April, 01:00
waaaazzzzzuuuppp VK ... so does this mean...?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Best Is Yet To Come (2008 Remastered) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupThe Best Is Yet To Come (2008 Remastered) · Frank Sinatra · Count Basie And His OrchestraNothing But The Best℗ 20...

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
13 April, 12:55
rainbow currency .????????

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 April, 12:50
“drip drop”
- Dion

https://youtu.be/QHE0uEIQ9...

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
13 April, 12:48
if a bank needs to process a billion dollar transaction, doing that with a $1 asset moves the market too much. a high XRP price actually is more attractive to institutions to avoid possible drag or slippage due to order book size that could occur in a low price market.

e.g. they’d have to find 1,000,000,000 XRP at $1, or 200,000 at $5k XRP

ODL :)

Dan Dan @DanDan
13 April, 03:09
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
where do i expect it to be?