Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 April, 12:42
drip-drop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
13 April, 01:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Presumably de-couple humans from banking system. Right now there is no calibration between supply and demand as central banks just print money without a benchmark.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thinks Trump stopped them from printing money that is one reason they have been so fookd for the past year or so! If you take a look at the debt clock that shows the amount of currency in circulation it has gone down and down and down for about 2 Years that i have been watching at least, Way below where it used to stay. He moved control from the Fed (central bankers) to the Treasury. Stopped them from printing.
The bug banks have had one Red Alert day after another meaning They don't have enough physical money inside the bank to cover the minimum they're supposed to maintain on any given day.
They couldn't borrow anywhere, they kill the economy so they had no revenue coming in, and couldnt print it, Plus WHs confiscated most of what they had weakth wize in storage. It appears to me he has choked him down on both sides, from a budget standpoint and from a central banking international standpoint at the same time. Genius really!
11:08 PM - Apr 13, 2022
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 April, 12:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I also wonder about the market. I worked in the business for 30 yrs. It’s done fairly well given inflation and job market, it seems to me it should just be getting crushed. I personally have come to believe the matket AND the concept of a publicly traded comapany, only serves to control the distribution of goods and services. If true, theoretically the market could fall to zero. I am fatasizing about a senario where white hats are trading shares- outside the exchanges- between Insiders and institutions to ordinary mom and pop 401ks.
Market could then stay open and there could be an orderly tranfer of ownership between the haves and the have nots.

Calling it my Robinhood Theory 😄

I am a licensed financial advisor

Love you Nana and , all the peeps here on AU!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 12:51
Love you too negative.
I have wondered for a good while why the stock market just keeps inflating.
I am not a financial advisor but I know a bit about it and it really has not made sense to me at all especially during the covid shutdowns with high unemployment and businesses folding every day. All of this at the same time plus farming, supply, and debt issues and still the stock market just keeps going up and up???
It really has not made sense to me.

I am wondering if the stories about Katrina and their missing paper some say accounting for 90% of the entire stock market is true and maybe has something to do with it.

It is like they have been doing the same thing to the stock market as they have been doing to the fiat dollar. Printing more until it eventually collapses vs raising the price of stocks in an uncoverable amount until it collapses because they know it is going to collapse anyway and they are robbing ppl as much as they can before it happens????
Idk?

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
14 April, 01:24
What a lovely theory.💜