Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
13 April, 10:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Nice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vickie Black @SassyPatrioticNana
12 April, 10:55
Those were beautiful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
12 April, 10:02
May have to visit Durham someday … 🇬🇧👍

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
12 April, 06:32
life is a mirror / all a reflection of within

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
12 April, 06:18
It's that time of year.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
13 April, 10:01
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Beautiful!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 06:06
Beautiful, love the mirrored water, but they are all wonderful hun

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
12 April, 05:54
wow... Love the BW one and those reflections off of the water were amazing1!! You are so talented!

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
12 April, 05:42
my day❤️

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
12 April, 06:17
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
and I can hear the birdies singing 🥰

1776 ... @IGG1776
12 April, 05:28
Thank you Martin 👊

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
12 April, 04:36
love your photos ❤️

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 April, 04:20
SPRING IS GOD PROMISE OF NEW LAND...
LIVING NEW TESTAMENT.

TREES LITERALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK, IF WE WANT THEM OR NOT, THEY JUST DID WHAT GOD ORDER THEM TO DO...

REGARDLESS OF SOME IDIOTIC BEHAVING MAMMALS, WHICH CONSTANTLY DO THEIR BEST TO FOOK THEM UP...

BE LIKE TREE MINE FREN😎🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/L4lV10wQ4...

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 April, 04:10

Arya 1703 @Arya
12 April, 04:01
Nice flowering cherry 😍

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
12 April, 03:55
BEAUTIFUL!

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
12 April, 03:39
Just love your work ❤️ its pretty awesome

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 April, 03:36
Great title for that new book. Potter, about.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 April, 03:59
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I agree!! He needs a Book! @martingeddes I will buy and Promote!! 🙏👍. Please Make a Book ..a Collection of Sanity in the Life Of an Anon!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
12 April, 03:36
Birdie got stuck in my bird feeder. I got him out. I hope he comes back.