Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
13 April, 08:16
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
This is one of the most eye opening vids I have seen in a long time. THANKS!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
12 April, 02:12
Ardis' interview on Stew Peters.

https://rumble.com/v10miez...

This one is probably better to share with normies because on the Brighteon interview Ardis comes off as a being a little to pleased at having solved a puzzle. We can all relate as we've connected morbid dots over the last couple of years, but it isn't a good look for a normies first exposure to the enormity of the loss of life and the evil behind it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
12 April, 01:31
It has a 'feel' to it. The explanation fits in a multitude of ways.

The symbolism is very important. Even if it can be dismissed as irrelevant by the scientific crowd. We know better.

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 April, 10:56
NOT A THEORY
Also, shown on Stew Peters Show. Good work!

Chloe79_ TrumpGal @ChloeTrumpGal79
12 April, 08:50
Trump reads "The Snake" poem - YouTube

Trump brought back one of this campaign trail favorites, a poem called "The Snake." The poem tells the story of a woman who takes in a snake, who ends up bit...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 April, 11:55
In response Chloe79_ TrumpGal to her Publication
💡💡💡 Now I get it!

#IHateSnakes

Chloe79_ TrumpGal @ChloeTrumpGal79
12 April, 08:49
Notes ou Chlorine as an Antidote for Cobra Venom https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
12 April, 09:37
In response Chloe79_ TrumpGal to her Publication
Interesting!

I wonder if Chlorine Dioxide/CLO2 also would work as antidote?

Remember when POTUS referred to "bleach" in a presser,
and MSM went into a frenzy? A now-Former-friend called me up, irritated, and demanded to know if I was "drinking bleach."

Spent most of the day gathering medical references for efficacy of CL02.
Emailed research to "friend."
*crickets*

But I myself was impressed!
Have been on CLO2 ever since, how many years now?
NO colds. NO flu. Have never been healthier. 😎