LOVE the Presidents NEW office,
don't you?

TRUMP is boss!
08:29 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
03 February, 09:26
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
The wealth in that office alone would feed all the Keystone Pipeline workers for about six to eight months. If Obama or Hillary had an office like that we would chastise them relentlessly for their gaudy excess.

I don't care about his office. I care about what he's doing in his office. From what I can see, all he's doing is scheduling rounds of golf and meeting with GOP leaders about retaking the House in 2022.

Everyone is so fed up with the Dems and the Deep State. Nobody is fed up with the apparent inaction of the only man who can stop the Dems and the Deep State.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashley Clayton @UkAwokeDad
02 February, 10:49
Bet he isnt watching the Simpsons!. zoom with the military on screen. go Potus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
02 February, 10:39
Trump is Boss with God at his right side!

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
02 February, 10:38
Probably photoshopped... Nice! But I cant see TRUMP behind a desk like concierge or receptionist!!!
LOL!!!

Its Donna @duke347
02 February, 10:38
the gold is a nice touch. I wonder if he needs a vegan chef...

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
01 February, 09:31
... I like the roses 😁

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
01 February, 09:23
i like the monitor!

Real Patriot @ExposeThemAll
01 February, 09:19
if only it were a recent pic...

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
01 February, 09:16
Needs a Where's Bernie on his phone screen. L🤣L

Lily Morales @Pachimama
01 February, 09:04
The Boss keeping busy, HE NEVER STOPS!! Beautiful New White House.

Jefferyson Watkins @Jefferyson
01 February, 08:38
looks like a few streams from military Generals as well as a few other, looks like other countries Generals

Just Diana @Diana19
01 February, 08:37
Beautiful Office, Boss! You deserve a great place to work.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
01 February, 08:34
100%better than DC.

Just Diana @Diana19
01 February, 08:39
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Yeah, Gina and It's a whole lot cleaner.. in more ways than one.😉

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
01 February, 08:32
😂I think the secret service look so funny in this office though; it's just such a huge room! They look like a stag line at the prom!😂