Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am loathe to make predictions, especially with hard dates, but for once I am going to stick my neck out and predict tomorrow will be… Tuesday. All day.

How am I doing at this datefag prediction thing? 😎😜😘
05:18 PM - Apr 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 April, 06:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Future proves past. you nailed it buddy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 April, 03:55
Can we expect a "Book of Martin, the Geddes Prophecies" coming out any time soon?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
12 April, 12:52
Good day Martin,
Today is Tuesday & according to the photo posted on Google’s main page today “the fat lady is singing.” Hope there is something significant about that. Hmmm

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
12 April, 12:45
you did it! your prediction was entirely accurate! lol!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
12 April, 09:54
😉When God told us "know one knows the day or hour"
(He was talking about Jesus 2nd coming of course)... I must've taken that to heart.

Today is Tuesday....
Look at that.
All day.
That's what I know for sure.
But I checked my calendar.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
12 April, 09:40
I hope you’re happy Martin.
It’s been confirmed. 🤪

TS 5:18>59
Not suggesting SA is clean by any means but they play a role in this global game of RISK.
Dates (impending actions) are deliberately provided for authenticity.
Alice & Wonderland.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
12 April, 08:52
🤣🤣LMAO...haha😆😆 I can confirm your prediction was correct...hahaha it is in fact today... back with sauce...hahaha

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
12 April, 08:48
Over the target its now tuesday

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
12 April, 05:56
Awesome! It came true! 😉❤️Hope your day's been good, so far.....

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 April, 02:15
I changed my mind.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 April, 01:54
😂

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
12 April, 01:05
lets give it a good range...
elevenses to high tea...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 April, 01:06
Tuesday you say. Not to fagdate, but this may be your Tuesday. 😉

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 April, 12:35
😌👍

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
12 April, 12:33
Correct! Tuesday! 😂

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
12 April, 12:22
Well im 100% with you on this one…

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 April, 11:02
For the next hour you are in Tomorrow/Tuesday wihile those of us in the New York time Zone are istill in Today/Monday. How’s tomorrow going?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 April, 03:40
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
April showers in Andalusia today.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
11 April, 11:01
With that calender thing and 13 month dealy-O going around--
you are fearless

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 10:58
😂You so funny!🤣

11 April, 10:58
😂You so funny!🤣

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 April, 09:56
I will let you know tomorrow :)

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
11 April, 09:54
everything happens on a tuesday ☺️💫✨

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
11 April, 09:20
Let's make it like a 1776 Fiesta Tuesday to prevent any Mondayest on our tomorrow :)

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
11 April, 08:55
Can it identify as Friday though?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 April, 08:46
Perfeishon. ❤

11 April, 10:57
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Perfeishon. - YouTube

Join our Amazing Patrioto Familia at http://www.ildonaldo.comWe have fun during the day with funny postos, videos and good news. And at night before going to...

11 April, 10:57
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
giggles

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 April, 08:39
😂💛
I like it!!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 April, 08:37
I DO like your odds Martin and thanks for your prediction, now I won’t have to ponder it! ❤️🙌 😀