Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
13 April, 05:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
First of all I would question why does someone always have their phone camera ready to video tape their doG reacting to something strange. Prearranged maybe?????? 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fzilla19 @Fzilla19
13 April, 03:32
if you actually see them they could look scary, like ghetto pokemons. My experience so far is that they are harmless, the dog is just spooked. Is he okay now? Hope this helps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
12 April, 06:33
at :45 & :53 , there was a strange movement in the middle of the screen. If you concentrate on the dog's face, you'll see that shifting movement.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
12 April, 06:29
I don't care if people don't like dogs. But if a dog doesn't like them, we have an issue.

doG can see through people.

Jay James @birdmanjay
11 April, 09:38
My doG has been doing this whenever we go outside for the last 3 months. Last night she did this exact thing right after we went to bed. She jumped out of her bed and stood in front of the bedroom door acting exactly the same way this doG did. For the first time, I was freaked out. I would love to know what she is sensing...I feel there is a genuine danger. They know!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
11 April, 07:15
Damn a ghost in the house.

judi jones @justj88
11 April, 03:00
theres that capital G again............depend on GOD or dutifully on guard

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
11 April, 01:57
doG sense devil squirrels

Fzilla19 @Fzilla19
13 April, 03:35
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
WOW. Thats the best description of them. Do you actually see them as well? This has been relatively new to me.

God Wins donated @GR2021
11 April, 01:08
Just a couple days ago was talking to my sister on why dogs suddenly howl even in daytime when everything else seems calm around them. can they sense or see something we can not ? and do humans have similar abilities (even better) if we have not been matrixxed?

QArmy Info @QArmyInfo
11 April, 10:07
In response God Wins to her Publication
The night after my Mom passed away, my dog woke me up in the middle of the night howling. It sounded like she was literally sobbing. At first, I thought she was dreaming but I never heard her do that before. She suddenly got excited like and started doing exactly what she would do when my Mom would come over and then started licking me. She was telling me she was there.
I will never forget it.

QArmy Info @QArmyInfo
11 April, 01:07
It looks like something came out of the bedroom into the hallway and then was under the bed.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
11 April, 07:16
In response QArmy Info to her Publication
Say what?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 April, 11:29
got chills, the music was bad creepy, yes believe animals know some things we dont

Freedom Lover @Linzc
10 April, 10:41
what's the dark shape in the corner?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 April, 10:35
Trust doG, and trust God and his Plan. Something sure seems to be up…

Caps = 34.

https://qalerts.app/?n=34
https://qalerts.app/?n=35

💧34 is important for many reasons. Please, read it if you’re not familiar with it, and 💧35, as well. 34 mentions 11.4 and this:

“We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens”

https://www.govinfo.gov/ap...

I wanted to point out that EAS = CFR 11.11
Section 11.11 of Part 11 of Title 47 (Which is also 11).

Wow, that’s a lot of 11’s!
How about this to process —

4.11 (Tomorrow) 🪞 11.4.
4.11.22 > 22.11.22 >
1111.11.1111?

OK, I’m done. :) I know we’re not supposed to look at specific dates, VK, but, I just couldn’t pass this one up. Nothing is random, and all that.

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
10 April, 09:05
E N E R G Y

E N E R G Y

E N E R G Y

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
10 April, 08:07
It says 'get out' then the dog jumps back out... read Liliy's Quest by SJ Savage😉

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 April, 07:42
There is a Study out there in witch upon emendate death , the weight of the body is reduced ,by a small % of mass

it it suggest it is the soul leaving the body🤔

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
10 April, 07:10
2 nights ago my dog wigged out. I’m talking jumped up from a sound sleep running around the house barking as if a multiple people were trying to get in. So much so I went outside to check things out. Never heard nor saw anything. Went fishing with my uncle today and told him about it. He said his dog did the same thing last night.
Something trying to break through?
What do you know?

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
10 April, 06:53
Could be a coincidence but watch at the 28 seconds or so...the light seems to change...a bit darker? That is when the dog backs away. I can sense a presence at times that wakes me up at night. I remember this when I was young as well. I tell "them" in Jesus' name. The bible is FULL of verses about demons and spirits. Jesus cast demons out ALOT. The demons/spirits do not die...but just change from body to body (humans) as we die. John 3:16 for those of you wanting know about how to be born again. I cannot imagine not being save in this craaazy world.

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
10 April, 06:38
100%

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
10 April, 06:19
Podesta looking art statue in that creepy placement of the pillow. Give anyone the creeps.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
10 April, 05:40
11.3 End of occupation.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
10 April, 05:26
Q 34.
My fellow Americans.

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
10 April, 05:00
EMF'S

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
10 April, 04:45
Dogs dont like messy rooms?

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
10 April, 03:50
My guess is the dog didn't like the unfamiliar shapes on the bed, almost shaped like a person but then dog thinks WTF is that. Kind of like when you through a cucumber at a cat.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
10 April, 03:46
Seems transparent to me.

96 < > 69

Godspeed.

My dog sensed my mom after passing. They communicate by the couch in the living room where they used to sit together.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
10 April, 03:36
mine stares at the stairs like someone is coming down