JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 March, 02:17
[These people] are pure evil. When I realized the other night that I had spent 5 hours and was getting false values I wanted to start smashing things. So now when you see a value on this thread it means that I have double or triple checked it on other calculators. Nobody said it would be easy Truth seeker.

#NoDeals

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 02:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😘Awwh Nana sure appreciates all you do hun. It is wild how these tell a story most times as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 March, 02:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I used to say, “Calgon- take me away!” until I read the ingredients. Talk about truth in advertising. 😳

31 March, 03:26
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😘That would be funny too if it were not that they are trying in literally every fookn product they sell us to kill us or at a minimum keep us sick enough to keep working to pay tax yet weak enough to buy their poison medicines and remain in bondage.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 March, 03:41
It's a delicate balance, Nana, but they've been working on it for centuries.

Now that they know most folks don't read labels, they've made them extra-tiny so that those of us who DO read them no longer can.

When I got back to the US in 2019, I really noticed this change. I mean, the print was plenty small before, but now seriously tiny - to the point I can't read it even with contact lenses plus reading glasses and a magnifier.

Sheer nastiness.

Too many companies to list.

I don't patronize any of them.

31 March, 05:00
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Funny you say that as I was just thinking earlier this morning that I am gonna have to get a magnifying glass to read labels cause I cant even read them with my glasses for tiny print.

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
If you have a smart phone, open the camera ap and enlarge the screen. I do it in the grocery store A LOT.
01:03 PM - Apr 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by NowthePAINPam in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pamela Pruitt, click on at the bottom under it