JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 March, 02:17
[These people] are pure evil. When I realized the other night that I had spent 5 hours and was getting false values I wanted to start smashing things. So now when you see a value on this thread it means that I have double or triple checked it on other calculators. Nobody said it would be easy Truth seeker.

#NoDeals

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
😘Awwh Nana sure appreciates all you do hun. It is wild how these tell a story most times as well.
02:42 PM - Mar 31, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 March, 02:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I used to say, “Calgon- take me away!” until I read the ingredients. Talk about truth in advertising. 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
31 March, 03:41
Water and Sodium Balance, Hypernatremia and Hyponatremia, Animation - YouTube

(USMLE topics) Body fluid regulation and sodium disorders, pathology, causes and treatment. This video and other related videos (in HD) are available for ins...

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
31 March, 03:44
You’re vibin’!!! 11:11