JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 March, 02:17
[These people] are pure evil. When I realized the other night that I had spent 5 hours and was getting false values I wanted to start smashing things. So now when you see a value on this thread it means that I have double or triple checked it on other calculators. Nobody said it would be easy Truth seeker.

#NoDeals

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 02:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😘Awwh Nana sure appreciates all you do hun. It is wild how these tell a story most times as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 March, 02:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I used to say, “Calgon- take me away!” until I read the ingredients. Talk about truth in advertising. 😳

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 03:26
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😘That would be funny too if it were not that they are trying in literally every fookn product they sell us to kill us or at a minimum keep us sick enough to keep working to pay tax yet weak enough to buy their poison medicines and remain in bondage.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 March, 03:41
It's a delicate balance, Nana, but they've been working on it for centuries.

Now that they know most folks don't read labels, they've made them extra-tiny so that those of us who DO read them no longer can.

When I got back to the US in 2019, I really noticed this change. I mean, the print was plenty small before, but now seriously tiny - to the point I can't read it even with contact lenses plus reading glasses and a magnifier.

Sheer nastiness.

Too many companies to list.

I don't patronize any of them.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Funny you say that as I was just thinking earlier this morning that I am gonna have to get a magnifying glass to read labels cause I cant even read them with my glasses for tiny print.
05:00 PM - Mar 31, 2022
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
09 April, 01:03
If you have a smart phone, open the camera ap and enlarge the screen. I do it in the grocery store A LOT.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 April, 08:44
Especially when they print dark print on dark backgrounds on shiny packaging!!!

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
31 March, 05:07
I write this to BumbleBee too:
I just found this website on accident trying to find ingredient info about the meat I was going to buy about a few months ago. It's very interesting and has good information. Just type in the brand and/or food you want info about and it will pop up. You may not want to know, keep that in mind. LOL www.fooducate.com I spent all evening looking up foods and snacks my family and I eat. Some we no longer eat because of what I found at that site. 😳🤢☠️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 April, 08:46
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
I bought ground beef at walmart one time- it had no blood and it was grey. Smelled unusual. It also had small plastic bits in it like a ground up trashbag - no joke 🚮

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 April, 08:53
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
Do you use the app or just website?