Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
09 April, 11:33
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Remember the crisis actor guy that seemed to be everywhere? Sean Penn is the new, "And there I was..."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
09 April, 10:07
I knew sean was a demon
When he didn't help the people from Haiti
I knew he was NO good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 April, 09:36
WHAT IF:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

ZELENSKI IS ACTUALLY ON USA MILITARY MOVIE STUDIO IN POLAND AND SEAN PEN NEVER LEAVE USA TO UKRAINE, NOR PM FIALA, NEITHER VON LEYEN? 🤔

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
09 April, 09:45
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Mě napadlo, že fialu chytili až po cestě. zelenskyho maj určitě od začátku.
Předloni na konci roku nebo někdy začátkem loňského, vyšel článek a video ve francii, že itálie, maďarsko a polsko pomohou obnovit původní kulturu evropy. Vloni v létě bylo video už zablokováno. Moderátor měl za sebou fotku Marine Le Pen a písmeno Q. Sdílela jsem to tady

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 April, 09:56
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Not funny anyways. People are actually being killed.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 April, 08:01
Super dodgy...he gives me the creeps

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
09 April, 07:30
Two actors .. acting.

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
09 April, 07:04
He's checking on supply knowing the demand is great and resources grow thinner by the day.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
09 April, 06:46
There is no coincidence. Timing is everything. ☺️

nasty 123 @Nasty1
09 April, 06:37
Yep Sean Penn seems to always be in the right place at the right time. Remember him when he went to interview Drug Trafficker and Mass murderer El Chapo.

Actor Sean Penn's interview with drug boss Joaquin "Chapo" Guzman was one factor that led to Mexican security forces capturing the kingpin, a government source told.

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 April, 06:40
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Yep, it's in the video. 2015.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 April, 08:05
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
he gives me the creeps...are you saying he is a good guy? Or...?