Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 January, 08:30
We are stronger than the censors, for our mission is driven by a zest for life and creativity, and theirs by an empty dullness. The censor's indifference to others costs them their ability to love, and no material reward can ever compensate for that.

So long Twitter, hello Anonup. We will regroup as often as is necessary until we win over the censors.

Yes, I am hereā€¦ and this is my first post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 April, 11:41
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
This is the Post that Got Me Permanently Banned on Twitter, on January 9, 2021--Two Months After the Stolen Election

COSMICHRISTIAN2020

We Need to Remain on Twitter & STAND OUR GROUND!
We Need to Make Sure that Every Digital Warrior that
is Banned or Suspended is Instantaneously Replaced
by 1,000 More! We must Confront the TWITTERATI on
their Own Playing Field and Claim it for the People!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Lost that Battle, Almost Immediately, but NOW We are are Individually and Collectively Preparing for the FINAL CHARGE in which we will RECLAIM Our GOD-GIVEN FREEDOMS, Restore Our Republic, and fulfill Our Destiny to become "A LIGHT UNTO THE NATIONS" (Isaiah 42:6). TOGETHER, We will Co-Create a New, Heart-Centered World based on Love, Mutual Understanding--a World of Personal and Planetary Brotherhood and Sisterhood--what Christ referred to as the Kingdom of Heaven.
11:54 AM - Apr 08, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
08 April, 11:55
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
The PATRIOT/Mel Gibson. THE FINAL CHARGE!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...