Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 April, 02:22
I have at times wished I could offer more or inform in other ways to assist this movement, but I have learned all have a role, and there are so many moving parts within it, God is Good, and I am confident in where I am standing. God Bless Us All.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
❤️❤️Your words and prayers make a difference in my life, Jason.I am certain there are many more who appreciate them as well.
I think that sometimes, just being our Self, the way God created us, and sharing the gifts He gave us, is what He wants us to share.
We Patriots are all pieces of an intricate puzzle. Every single piece is important to its completion.
We do not know as yet, what the image is that we are creating but I do know that it is going to be beautiful.
Love is the basis of all God's work. No matter what our roles, we are all doing our part and doing it with love.
Some of us are here as here as prophets, decoders, light-bringers, journalists, etc. Some are here to spread happiness, joy and make us laugh. I love our diversity!
I am honored to be a part of this amazing time in history with all my Fam here!❤️❤️
10:39 PM - Apr 07, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 April, 11:43
In response hope saxton to her Publication
You are very kind. I love and appreciate You Sister. Very well said Hope, and Amen what a time to be alive, Praise God. 🙌🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
08 April, 12:09
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I love you too, My Brother.You touch hearts even here in Canada 🙏❤️