Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I have at times wished I could offer more or inform in other ways to assist this movement, but I have learned all have a role, and there are so many moving parts within it, God is Good, and I am confident in where I am standing. God Bless Us All.
02:22 PM - Apr 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 September, 02:43
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
🛐🕊️🛐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 April, 02:20
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Same here. And you are enough and a mighty blessing, Jason! Most of the time I feel like why bother, because what I do is not making any impact. A friend tonight unknowingly reminded me of what I loved to post on Twitter -- the colonial, historical stuff. Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy it and feel it's important. So, instead of leaving, will continue to post what I love now and then. Blessings!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 April, 09:07
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Bless You Sam. You are very appreciated, not many people can do what You do in the dreamworld, God is so Good to Us all.🙏❤️

Silver Cat @silvercat
08 April, 02:00
We are very blessed and happy you are here! Blessings to you!

08 April, 09:09
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Bless You too. God pulled us all here together, we all have different gifts to share with one another while we spread Love and Truth all for Gods' Glory.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 10:41
🥰🥰🙏🙏 God Bless You 🙏🙏🥰🥰

07 April, 11:51
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Love you sister. 🤗😇🙏❤️

hope saxton @Scribe11
07 April, 10:39
❤️❤️Your words and prayers make a difference in my life, Jason.I am certain there are many more who appreciate them as well.
I think that sometimes, just being our Self, the way God created us, and sharing the gifts He gave us, is what He wants us to share.
We Patriots are all pieces of an intricate puzzle. Every single piece is important to its completion.
We do not know as yet, what the image is that we are creating but I do know that it is going to be beautiful.
Love is the basis of all God's work. No matter what our roles, we are all doing our part and doing it with love.
Some of us are here as here as prophets, decoders, light-bringers, journalists, etc. Some are here to spread happiness, joy and make us laugh. I love our diversity!
I am honored to be a part of this amazing time in history with all my Fam here!❤️❤️

07 April, 11:43
In response hope saxton to her Publication
You are very kind. I love and appreciate You Sister. Very well said Hope, and Amen what a time to be alive, Praise God. 🙌🙌

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
07 April, 08:55
☘🙏💜🙏☘
🐸🐸🐸

07 April, 09:06
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
Love You Brother. 🙌🕊️🙌 . 💞 . 🙏🕊️🙏

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
07 April, 08:01
I have felt the same. So many are more articulate when writing or explaining things. There’s so much I’ve learned and I wished I could express greater but I think we all do the best we can and that is enough :) God Bless.

07 April, 08:17
In response Truth Finderme to his Publication
Just be You, speak what's in Your heart without fear of what anyone will think, ask, feel, let go, God is always with us, always listening. 🙏🕊️

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 April, 05:38
Each person's strengths combine with others & makes it all work 😇
1 Cor 12:12-27

07 April, 06:05
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
🎯💯❤️🙌🕊️

Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
07 April, 05:08
Yep. God told me I was going to be on the "clean up crew". I said, "what is that"? He said, "you'll find out". I said, "oh shoot".

07 April, 05:09
In response Penguin MCQue to his Publication
😉🙏❤️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 April, 04:01
God bless you, brother! I think we all want to offer more and maybe we will get that opportunity someday. I’m personally going to focus on family, love, learning how to give more and cleansing of the old self.
Peace be with you 🙏❤️

07 April, 04:04
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Blessings and Love In Jesus' Name. 🙏❤️

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
07 April, 03:45
Some have roles now, others later. We do what we can for others until called upon.

We know how this ends and who wins.

It's an amazing time to be alive.

07 April, 03:51
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
Amen brother. 🎯💯🙌🕊️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 April, 03:28
We offer what we have at the moment. I'm no one special here. I have no inside info or comms from the Q team. I appreciate the positive thoughts for encouragement that many post here cuz we certainly need them now. The info that comes out daily is draining my energy. The corruption, lies(which is the worst imo), child abuse, lap top from hell, child trafficking, pedophilia gone rampant, inflation, fuel costs, grocery costs, vax injuries/deaths etc. Sometimes I disconnect from here as it becomes too much to bear, all the while we are told to "hold the line" or "stay strong", which most of us are. We have seen some good things happen. But it feels like we go forward 2 steps & 1 back constantly like a roller coaster or seesaw. Most have to get up take care of family & go to work. So for now I am being patient & praying God knows what he is doing & we will see justice/happiness around the corner, according to God's time.

07 April, 03:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
If you're in the woods without a phone or way of "connecting" You are holding the line more than You even know, it's not about here or there, it's just about where You may find balance within You that does the most damage to the evil, and You're doing it all for Gods' Purpose. The spiritual battle is so very real, if You feel a drain, it's not the right moment.

Celery Juicer @Emme
07 April, 03:00
Your gifts are priceless. Thank you for reminding us daily who we are and to whom we belong! 🙏🏼💕

07 April, 03:03
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
You're Welcome and Thank You too, You are appreciated, God is Good! Love ya Sister.

shop keep @shopkeep007
07 April, 02:44
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

07 April, 02:55
In response shop keep to his Publication
🙏❤️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 April, 02:40
think we all been there fren. shitposting and info distribution is all i offer. well and occasional pushback when i see everyone agreeing.

07 April, 02:55
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
🙏❤️

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
07 April, 02:38
Me too

07 April, 02:53
In response marcelo acevedo to his Publication
🙌🕊️🙌

Par Nelli @Parnelli
07 April, 02:37
❤ you!

07 April, 02:56
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Love You too. ❤️🙏❤️ God is So Good.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 April, 02:26
What you said also resonates with me too. I think you are right though, everyone has their own role to serve. I appreciate you Jason!

07 April, 02:28
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I appreciate You too Brother, All My Love. 🙏❤️

Neanderthal S27 @s27
07 April, 02:25
You're a BIG part for many of us!!!

07 April, 02:29
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
I Love You Brother, Truly, We each have our battles, I hand mine to God and watch Him break down mountains, its just so amazing. I Thank God for You All, You are very kind to me. 🍻🙏❤️