Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Been on my tractor all day trying to make as little eye contact with my neighbors. Once I make eye contact I HAVE to help. Just got back in now. What I miss?
07:01 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
29 January, 11:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You have missed nothing!😆😍

News wise

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 January, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
29 January, 05:22
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Big box o' Miracles heading our direction!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 February, 09:47
What kind of tractor? When I'm on my 1979 Massey Fergesson tractor I am so focused on the work I'm doing that I miss seeing my neighbor's reactions. If my neighbors see me, I bet they're just thinking... well that's an unsuspected tractor driver right there!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
03 February, 02:20
what sort of tractor you got VK?

I've got an old international 550

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
02 February, 09:31
😋

OTHMAN .... @_south_spirit
02 February, 04:51

Tasha Cr. @Tasha
02 February, 12:31
I hope you have dutifully worn your FFP2 mask on the tractor? Mrs. Kasner-Hitler has decided a mask obligation in cars in Berlin.😂

https://www.welt.de/vermis...

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 February, 12:23
Saw Nunez in front of tractor, Grassley with a corn mask on.....Could it be harvest time in the mid of winter?

Winning WWG1WGA @WinningWwg1wga
02 February, 12:09
🤣🤣🤣

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
02 February, 07:41
HAVE =36
Q post 36
Military Intelligence.
No media.
No leaks.
There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty.

Jen Casatelli @Jennifer
02 February, 07:33
🤣🤣🤣

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
02 February, 05:49
20,001 and counting... 😎

Green Castle_55 @BingBingVibe
02 February, 05:41

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
02 February, 05:13
Feels right.
The palm branch is a symbol of victory, triumph, peace, and eternal life originating in ancient Near East and Mediterranean world. The palm (Phoenix) was sacred in Mesopotamian religions, and in ancient Egypt represented immortality.

Cob Cob @Colob123
02 February, 04:58
Jack Posobiec Flag of United States
JackPosobiec
·
3h
BREAKING: Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Bookvar resigns after mishandling of child sex abuse amendment. Republicans call for full investigation.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
29 January, 11:00
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
One down in Pa. Plenty more to go. 👍

Cob Cob @Colob123
02 February, 04:57
Posted on telegram yesterday. I pushed it to twitter. I haven't been evicted yet though so we shall see.

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
29 January, 11:45
I posted to FB, lets see if I get fully banned.. Currently shadow banned indefinitely... kek!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 January, 02:04
BUST THEIR sorry asses, pedivores lost. YAY, TY to these two patriots.

Tootie McDonald @Tmcdonald
02 February, 03:21
Vincent, you were one of the first Patriots I searched when Santa Surfing shared AnonUp. i knew I could trust who you follow! Thanks for making this easy from a small but Banned Twitter account 😁❤️🇺🇸💥

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
02 February, 03:08
The Cabal collects in South Africa .... They sit on everything .... we want our GOLD back

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

https://youtu.be/f0inIQx85...

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
02 February, 09:00
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
02 February, 04:17
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Yes, hence the South African COVID STRAIN!. SOUTH aFRICA HAS THE LARGEST DEPOSITS OF GOLD, DIAMONDS, URANIUM AND PLATINUM TOO , IN THE WORLD.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
02 February, 02:27
3 more busloads of NG arrived in DC today staying at the Hilton. said they only got 12 hrs notice!

Denise Washok @DeannHall
02 February, 09:16
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
Not much notice but all on high alert with bags packed ready to go when the order is given!

Cat Cam @Catcam
02 February, 02:19
just Dan Scavino sharing VK like videos that happen to include pandas... not much 🤷‍♀️

Kelly Malinoski @Kellymalinoski
02 February, 02:05
what DID you miss?

what DID you miss?

what DID you miss?

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
02 February, 01:34
lol, This made me chuckle!😂

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
02 February, 01:30
That’s funny, sometimes I try not to make eye contact with my neighbours too! 👀🤫😯👀

Ready Pen @ready_pen
02 February, 01:15
oh, just something abt America's near death experience!!!! As explained by Juan O Savin!
https://youtu.be/pYMqONTPL...

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
02 February, 01:20
In response Ready Pen to his Publication
Thank you for that link I haven’t seen that one yet ! 🤗🦋🦜

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 February, 10:36
In response Ready Pen to his Publication
Wonderful video! Thanks Patriot!

non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
02 February, 12:45
keep well, and wonderful VK !!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🤩 your posts uplift the day, as in the rest of the family here!!!!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 February, 12:43
😂This savage post on Gab

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 February, 12:42
Silver shorts

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
02 February, 12:36
nuttin honey🤩