Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 02:31
Its the illusion of time that they are using to trick us.

Just guessing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
i have a question for you VK if you dare to answer

if jesus came before you as he did Lazarus and asked you to abandon all worldly possesions would you?

anyone else feel free to chime in
02:56 PM - Apr 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnQpublic in this post can reply
Tri Nity⍟ donated @Generator
07 April, 09:24
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
yes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blu Bird donated @se0861
07 April, 04:21
If I understand correctly, this is called detachment. We have to detach ourselves from all worldly possessions to reach higher self.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
07 April, 04:13
Have walked TOTALLY away from everything except the shoes on my feet and clothes on my back several times.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
07 April, 03:19
What a great hard question.

I once had Jesus come up to me and ask me for all the souls I had gathered for him when I was in my 20's, and I was so happy to see him and hand them over. Then a few moments later Jesus walked up to me and asked for the souls I had gathered and I said I just gave them to you. I pointed at the first Jesus walking away and he turned into Satan.

I leaned then that that is why God is the judge and we are not to 'gather' others unto God, but only witness and share truth because truly on God knows the hearts of another. It was a most humbling moment.

But I agree with VK I can not leave my children.

Thank you for the thought provoking question.

Blessings and Love! 💗☺️

Not Important @Notimportant
07 April, 04:26
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Whoa, thx for sharing that! "pretending to be jesus" ....whoa ....wondering if i should take this as confirmation. 👀

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
07 April, 03:13
Am a minimalist so I'm game.

Richie Richard @Richie
07 April, 03:09
Everything we own belongs to Him any way. He can take and he can give (he's done this with me and I've seen it manifested in others as well). That would be a resounding yes.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
07 April, 03:07
I honestly dont have ownership of anything. i steward what is around me til im not here and it passes to another steward. ownership is not something that i see. would i follow if i was led to yes.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
07 April, 03:02
In a heart beat...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 03:02
I don't know that story but...
The love for my family trumps all. If they ain't coming I ain't going.
I thank God for that Love.

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
07 April, 08:59
It is written:

Matthew 10:37 - 39

He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

We all have to go at some point. The most important thing a man can do for his household is to speak the word and pray that his family also finds the truth of salvation.

For straight is the gate and narrow is the path and few there be that find it.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
07 April, 11:29
FAMILY IS EVERYTHING . ✨❤️✨