Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Its the illusion of time that they are using to trick us.

Just guessing.
02:31 PM - Apr 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 April, 02:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
THEIR CALENDAR FOR STARTERS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
08 April, 01:21
There's 13 four week periods in a year, Yet you only get paid for 12 months.

My boss doesn't agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 01:15
Time is not what it appears to be in these Earth suits.

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
07 April, 11:00

Angie Mac @AngieMac
07 April, 10:45
Guess I’ll get a normal watch so I can truly see time.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 April, 10:41
There are times I post something and blink my eyes and it says I posted 9 minutes ago :)

Time is flying for sure~

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
08 April, 08:37
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Yep. We were just talking about this the other day. Seems like time has been sped up.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 10:37

carol munoz @bornfree2
07 April, 09:53
i keep saying that!

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
07 April, 09:51
What year are we in?

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
07 April, 09:50
i felt this same idea today..

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 April, 09:55
YES!!!
I have been meaning to post about this really being a Time War.
It's a thing.

Time locks came on my radar in 2014 and I started understanding what can be done, I do not know how they do it. We all have skills of our own here related to our DNA.

Remember that scene in superman where they put the bad guys in what looks like a pane of glass. Many of us are unlocking trapped souls and more. Every time we do, they lose "battery power" too.

Many of us are coded to cause effects.

It's out there I know, but as far as I am concerned we are really in Time Wars. Very cool you brought it up.

They warp it, distort it, copy and paste segments of past linear time frames, speed it up, slow it down, reverse it even-oooh that one is fancy- we experience these fluctuations through portals in our DNA. I could thought stream this subject and who knows what would start pouring out. I am coded to free up souls that have been trapped. They play dirty.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 April, 09:45
Are they keeping us in a loop and erasing our memory?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
time is an illusion
infinite loop for eternity

the break
veil is broken

we stop the insanity
and begin “life” on spiritul terms

5D is but a beginning of many dimensions

they have created the 3D world
we cannot remember our souls in 5D+

FLIP /SWITCH /BREAK!

Storm Rider @StormRider
Time Travel is real.
Time is irrelevant.
9 = 432 mhz - Celestial / Heaven
6 = 528 mhz - Telestial / Distance
3 = 633 mhz - Terrestial = Terra = Earth
(4+3+2=9) (5+2+8=15=6)
(6+3+3 =12=3)
9 is at the highest point. Purple Chakra - is the color of the third eye chakra (sixth chakra); it evokes intuition, extrasensory perception, inner wisdom.

6 is at the lower left point. Blue Chakra - is the color of the throat chakra (fifth chakra); it symbolizes self expression, expression of truth, creative expression, communication, perfect form and patterns.

3 is right most point. Red Chakra - Red is the color of the root chakra (first chakra); it symbolizes safety, survival, grounding, nourishment from the Earth energy.

Through Tesla's theory, we, you and me are the light source. We are the energy that will save the world. We are moving forward in time to raise our vibration through self discovery. We travel back to assist others beginning their journey

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 April, 08:29

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 April, 06:52
seems time is moving faster, feeling this for couple months

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 April, 06:06
Hhhmmnnn that's odd, for me time is slowing down ... I can notice it particularly when playing sports ... one day, I had so much time to look around to see the players, follow the ball and respond easily. I kept asking my partner if they noticed it.
I suppose its what you make of it, your focus & intent.

It appears that cabal thinks their time is running out ... they are pushing harder and harder to start a war, to stop HB laptop from coming to the public, trying to end our DJT, yet nothing can stop is coming.

Just Diana @Diana19
07 April, 05:36
Vince, I've been saying this for months. The experience of time happening is that it's moving really fast.. Get up and shortly there after it's time to fasten the door and go to bed.. It's not bad, but it makes ya feel unbalanced. If there was an announcement of some kind, you can say yeah I felt that last week started on monday next thing I knew it was thursday. I truly have to look at the calendar to balance myself..lol Personally, I could live without a clock and no I don't wear a watch. I might be wrong, but I bet if we got rid of the time keeping devices our bodies would start syncing. WE have neglected listening to our bodies. when the tummy growls eat, when you are sleepy go to bed..etc.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
07 April, 05:26
Totally makes sense to me!

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
07 April, 05:15

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
07 April, 05:00
Do you think they are manipulating gravity to do that?

Truth Spark @Sparks
07 April, 04:37

Grace Rodrick @GFR
07 April, 05:52
In response Truth Spark to her Publication
so much to unlearn and i wonder how this entire will ever know😞

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
07 April, 06:42
In response Truth Spark to her Publication
Some "time" back I stopped recognizing seeming random events that tied into current thoghts or actions as coincidences.
Instead I acknowledge forces around us as well as our own conscious and or subconscious capacity as co-creators, and now identify these events as synchronistic events rather than coincidences. this fits right in with your share of time and the various energies that are attracted to and working with each of us in the moment of now.
ty 😊 for sending this my way.🙌💯

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
07 April, 04:30
Isn’t time just a measurement?

BTW How are we going vibing TIME4U2KNOW back into action…

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 April, 09:57
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Time is movement

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 April, 03:51
we don’t even know what fookn year it is!!!! heck yeah ‘time’ and its pereception are being weaponized!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
07 April, 03:47
rewinddddd selekta

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
07 April, 03:44
My religion teacher at the catholic elementary school I went to introduced us to this idea. He never had a clock on the wall and if we asked him what time it was he always said "The time Mr./Ms. ________ is NOW."

VANJA RODIC @NEDIVON
07 April, 03:37
Space, mass and energy are changing, time is infinitely present.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
07 April, 03:29
illusion of freedom, illusion of everything in general. our higher selves are where it’s at

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
07 April, 03:24
Time only exists when we think about it 😉

arba happihr @arba
07 April, 03:16
Are you say, i am not as old as they say I am?😂

arba happihr @arba
07 April, 03:16
Are you say, i am not as old as they say I am?😂