Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 02:31
Its the illusion of time that they are using to trick us.

Just guessing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
07 April, 02:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i have a question for you VK if you dare to answer

if jesus came before you as he did Lazarus and asked you to abandon all worldly possesions would you?

anyone else feel free to chime in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I don't know that story but...
The love for my family trumps all. If they ain't coming I ain't going.
I thank God for that Love.
03:02 PM - Apr 07, 2022
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
07 April, 08:59
It is written:

Matthew 10:37 - 39

He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

We all have to go at some point. The most important thing a man can do for his household is to speak the word and pray that his family also finds the truth of salvation.

For straight is the gate and narrow is the path and few there be that find it.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
07 April, 11:37
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
If you are not willing to give up EVERYTHING then you will NOT be worthy to reside with HIM! Read the Bible. This is not my opinion, it is a fact if you truly believe the Bible.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 April, 03:18
I feel the same 👊🏻🥰🙌🏻

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
07 April, 03:07
i can understand that
all can follow
it is the way
if you are into a decent older movie check out the greastest story ever told 1965 i believe
its the story of jesus