Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
09 April, 02:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Love that vibe.

Awhile ago, me and mom were talking on the phone when it came on news that a plane had crashed at Toronto airport and they showed the plane on fire.

We prayed they would be alright asking God to protect them. Then the plane went up in flames.

After we found out the passengers had miraculously escaped by getting out and going into a ditch underneath the aircraft.

Keep that Vibe alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 April, 09:06
Wonder if the crash be worse than '29? How big a swipe will the bear take? 25%? When the market finally bottomed out in the summer of '32 it was down 89% from it's peak.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
07 April, 07:47
Wow, that was a very close call!🤯🙏🏽

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
07 April, 05:02
Thats happened to me before. Only I flipped my whole car.
I was young and dumb.
The rosary I had hanging in my rear view was on my lap when I landed.

walked away unscratched
God saved me

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
07 April, 03:55
I ALSO HAVE 2 GOOD FRIENDS WHO HAD DEATH EXPERIENCES. NOT "NEAR" DEATH EXPERIENCE ALL THREE OF US WERE CLINICALLY DEAD.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 April, 03:51
At the start of this year me and my whole family had an experience like that.... relatively speaking we all walked away and could have been much worse.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
07 April, 03:50
BEEN THERE GOT THE SCARS WAS SHOT AND KILLED 20 YRS AGO WAS ON LIFE SUPPORT FOR 3 DAYS BEFORE I CAME "BACK". GOD KEEPS US ALIVE FOR HIS PLAN.

Michelangelo LeAlcala @Mic_the_Ace
07 April, 03:46
Guardian Angels, all I'm sayin😇

Nunya Business @AAug22
07 April, 03:42
Reminds me of an accident I was in during HS. Boyfriend(now hubby) were going out to eat @ a place on a busy 3 lane road. 1st two lanes waved us on & as we crossed into the 3rd we were t-boned @ 50+mph! Hit the passenger door where I was sitting. Bent the frame of the car in half & shoved us several feet almost into the restaurant. When we stopped moving I was sitting in the drivers seat. Hubby said he watched the windshield crack in slow motion. I was taken via ambulance to hospital. I was strapped to a board & not allowed to move. Got there just before shift change. ER doc comes in apologizing for making me wait says he was held up by a horrific accident & prayed there was no passenger in the car.....I was that passenger! Dr. told me I must have an angel watching over me because no one should have survived that. I had a small bump on my head & a scratch on my hand where the armrest got me. Hubby took all reusable parts & rebuilt another one. Everything white is of the new donor car

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
07 April, 03:35
Truly a miracle that he survived.😇🙏😇

💧1213🙈💔
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧3121
🧐💧 Comey

🧐12:13 > 34

💧34👀
EBS
🧐misspelling of EBS as marker
🧐my prior posts, including one today with this 💧, in connection w VK's 3:04 video duration post
🧐"safeguards" & "safety and well being of every man..." noted in 💧 & safety of that driver in video
🧐💧

💧43🔥
Resistance will be dealt with swiftly.

💧7
https://qalerts.app/?n=7

💧44 (video duration)🔥
Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.
🧐my prior post today with this 💧

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
07 April, 03:47
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

🧐Soul Training = 646, 954, 159

💧646
APACHE.
Q

💧954💥💥💥
Next week.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
Q
🧐 BOOM in 💧 & violent, high speed, high impact accident in video

💧459🔥🔥
10, [10-9]
Operational_window(5-6)_FDeltaC25-26
Secured.
Floor is yours.
Twitter FW_
Twitter [kill_rogue]
CONF_WHITE_WHITE_
Q
🧐"rogue" & "white" in 💧 & white, rogue vehicle in accident video

💧159🔥
>>150168274
> the hunt for red october
This is a reference to the submarine that went missing just recently?
>>150169787
Incorrect.

💧951🔥
March madness.
Public will know soon.
Q

💧8🔥 (4+4 - video)
RE: Military Intelligence / State Secrets
POTUS installed his people within each top spot at each 3 letter agency except 1
🧐 my prior posts today have this 💧 & 💧44 noted above
🧐💧
https://qalerts.app/?n=8

QArmy Info @QArmyInfo
07 April, 03:28
The moment you realize God really is in control. For some reason when I watched that, it made me wonder what it would be like to be in that kind of accident and watch something that tragic happen to someone else& feeling responsible for it. 💔
God is in control...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 April, 03:23
I got nailed in the driver side door after stopping at a 4 way stop, by a bus doing 60k that didn’t even brake. Grand Cherokee was pushed a good 20 feet & cracked the floor behind the passengers side. The bus was literally attached to the jeep after.
I walked away with a few minor bruises. 😅

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 April, 03:08
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 April, 01:41
Wow! 😳😱

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
07 April, 01:24
Trust God.
It’s all in God’s hands.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 April, 01:22
i know the feeling. i use to do a LOT of drugs. strange things happen when you are out of control. i shoul not be here is a phrase i muttered way to many times.
i understand this video.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 April, 05:00
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
same & used to drive after being out clubbing all night to find the afterparties up narrow caminos in Ibiza. Missed a bend in a road one night & in slow motion the car was ‘placed’ in a field..no damage. I knew that bend & what was there, the big rock & trees I missed was a miracle. Another time I swerved to miss a car that took a corner too fast...again in slow motion my car was ‘placed’ but on top of/straddling a stone wall...me & the passengers were so calm, & at the same time said WOW an angel did that. Another time I sensed ahead of time I was going to have a head on if I didn’t slow down from even doing the speed limit before a notorious bend...I slowed down & as I came around the bend a car was coming straight for me then everything went into slow motion & that car suddenly started move backwards, the driver looked confused...we pulled over & she said WTF just happened? Her car was pulled backwards & she had no control over it. That is 3 out several episodes for me 😬

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
07 April, 01:21
Play stupid games (while driving) win stupid prizes.
(Been there, had that done to me)

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
07 April, 01:15
When you have a bigger purpose for your life and its not your time. Miracles are AWESOME!!!!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 01:17
🙏😭🙏
I was in a horrible car accident when I was 17
🙏🙏🙏
The paramedics said GOD saved US.

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
07 April, 01:14
Angels protection

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 April, 01:04
Purely Divine and I love miracles.

I used to have a repetitive dream riding with our mom on old winding hwy 63 and she leaned back and was what I thought in the dream she had died.

My twin sister and I were maybe 3 years old and I told her to operate the brake and gas while I steer the car. Ugh I had that dream over and over. Then one day we were warming the car and let it run before mom went to a doc appointment. While sitting idol she fainted and there my twin and I were along side her and still in idol park. After that day I never had the dream again.

I thank God we didn't have to try and drive the car at 3 years old.... and I know God would have seen us through it!

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
07 April, 12:53
🥲❤ that moment 🙏

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
07 April, 12:45

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
07 April, 12:44
The rest of the video title? Texting? wake up call - devine intervention. 😬

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 April, 12:43
Watched over...🙏

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
07 April, 12:38
WOW!! By God's grace...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 April, 12:23
Not you time my dear, thankfully.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
That brought tears to my eyes. Divine intervention.👼

ST = 39
39 = Angel