Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 12:13
Soul Training.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
i know the feeling. i use to do a LOT of drugs. strange things happen when you are out of control. i shoul not be here is a phrase i muttered way to many times.
i understand this video.
01:22 PM - Apr 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 April, 05:00
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
same & used to drive after being out clubbing all night to find the afterparties up narrow caminos in Ibiza. Missed a bend in a road one night & in slow motion the car was ‘placed’ in a field..no damage. I knew that bend & what was there, the big rock & trees I missed was a miracle. Another time I swerved to miss a car that took a corner too fast...again in slow motion my car was ‘placed’ but on top of/straddling a stone wall...me & the passengers were so calm, & at the same time said WOW an angel did that. Another time I sensed ahead of time I was going to have a head on if I didn’t slow down from even doing the speed limit before a notorious bend...I slowed down & as I came around the bend a car was coming straight for me then everything went into slow motion & that car suddenly started move backwards, the driver looked confused...we pulled over & she said WTF just happened? Her car was pulled backwards & she had no control over it. That is 3 out several episodes for me 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396