Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 12:13
Soul Training.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 April, 01:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i know the feeling. i use to do a LOT of drugs. strange things happen when you are out of control. i shoul not be here is a phrase i muttered way to many times.
i understand this video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
same & used to drive after being out clubbing all night to find the afterparties up narrow caminos in Ibiza. Missed a bend in a road one night & in slow motion the car was ‘placed’ in a field..no damage. I knew that bend & what was there, the big rock & trees I missed was a miracle. Another time I swerved to miss a car that took a corner too fast...again in slow motion my car was ‘placed’ but on top of/straddling a stone wall...me & the passengers were so calm, & at the same time said WOW an angel did that. Another time I sensed ahead of time I was going to have a head on if I didn’t slow down from even doing the speed limit before a notorious bend...I slowed down & as I came around the bend a car was coming straight for me then everything went into slow motion & that car suddenly started move backwards, the driver looked confused...we pulled over & she said WTF just happened? Her car was pulled backwards & she had no control over it. That is 3 out several episodes for me 😬
05:00 AM - Apr 08, 2022
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trudy Q17, click on at the bottom under it